6

Jihyo's pov

Emmm, it's already morning right? I mumbled with my eyes closed. Gosh, I'm so hungry because last night I- emm what I do last night. Why I feel like someone keep patting
my head. Is it my cat, Fullo? I quickly open my eyes and realized I'm not alone on my bed. He looks at me with his sweetest smile ever,letting me observe his looks." Morning sushine" he said while I'm too busy try to recall what happened last night. I don't drink that wine and snap I remember it."Hya did we uhh we didn't do it right gosshh this is wrong. What's wrong with me? Ahhh goshh why you're half naked and why I only wear a bra and panties?"said me while pulling my  blanket to cover my exposed skin.

"Ohh yesterday we make out, don't you remember. Look,you make this hickeys around my neck and it's okay sunshine I did't do something bad to you." He said while pointing his finger towards his neck. Damn, did I do that? Yes I did.Gosh I'm so embrassed with myself. He's my stepbrother for the god sake. I hate the fact that now he's not my boyfriend anymore but my stepbrother."Ahh I'm so confused right now, we should forget this and pretend that this never happened right oppa?" I said. "What if I said that I don't want. I know I make a mistakes so please forgive me sunshine. I thought that I will easily forget you but I'm wrong. Everyday was such a hell for me. I know I hurt your feelings when I decided to be part of your family and for that I'm so sorry. I just want to be with you just like before. We're so much happy back then"said him while pullling me into his embrace. "Oppa I'm sorry for yesterday. I should not shout at her like that and we should forget about this. Let just accept the fact that we can't be together" I said and headed to my bathrooom to take a shower without care about him anymore. Why he make it so hard for me. I try so hard to be this strong but he always know my weakness. As I start to open the water from my bathtub, I heard someone shut the door harshly. Even though it's quite hurt, I know this is the best for both of us.

I quickly dressed up in my school uniform and brushed my long brown hair that I dyed last summer softly. When I saw the mark on my neck, I put an extra powder to cover it with  hope that no one will notice it. I bet he also cover his mark that I make yesterday. When I sastified with my looks, I quickly go downstairs to take some bread in the kitchen. Fortunately, no one in the kitchen so I quickly take it and go to the school as usual.

"Jihyo yaa, wait for me aigoo why you're so fast huh" Jeungyeon said while try to catch up with my pace. Aigoo she's totally my favourite unnie."You're the one who are late unnie"she pouted cutely and put her arms on my shoulder. By looking at her apperance, people might think she's a badass but tbh she's so nice and have a soft heart. I thinks that's why I can go along well with her. Both of us have known each other for 7 years. We used to sleepover together, watching a movie, playing a basket ball and many more as we have so much common with each other. It's really fun with three of us. I mean before Jiho being a bitch you know. We walked together untill at our school hall." I gotta go unnie. Bye" I said while waved my hands at her. She make a heart sign as she asked me to smile more and ask me to control my anger issue. Heol this girl. She even winked at me after said that. Cute.

"She's right, you should smile more" someone said from my right direction. I quickly turned my face to look at the person who dare to speak with me. The new boy? Jeon Jungkuuk right? Did I misspelled his name? Uhh whatever. "Just mind your own bussiness kiddo" I said as he already walked beside me. " So the rumours are true huh? What kind of rumours? Can you tell me? Im just a bit curious about it" he said bluntly,looking at my face while waiting for my answer. Who is this guy? He surely brave enough to ask me those questions. "Curiosity kill cats you know, so i remind you again just mind your own bussiness" said me as I continue to walk to my class. " Park Jihyo shi? Emm it's okay I don't care  about it emm just ,can you teach me biology, I really bad  in that subject so I told Ms.Jessica and she told me that you will be my mentor and can I call you in informal way  because it feel awkward tho calling you in a formal way when both of us are in the same age" I turned around to look at him who still keep his straight face. This kiddo is something else. He looks so serious and familiar. Did we know each other before? " Ok no prob" I said ignoring him completely. I should help him mostly when Ms.Jessica asked me to. Both of us arrived at our class together which make everyone look at us weirdly. Jungkuk sat behind me and greet our classmates happily and even ask them to tell him more about this school. Why he look so familiar huh. I keep staring at his face for 5 minutes untill Eunwoo make an announcement that our English teacher can't attend the class so he asked us to be quiet. Since when my classmates listen to the teacher? I look at jungkuk again still trying to figure out where I met him before. Lol

"Jihyoo ah, you keep staring at jungkook. Did something happened?" Mina asked me with her low voice. She normally sound like that." Uhh nothing he just looks so handsome so I decided to stare at him for a minutes. Do you guys mind? Ohh and his name is jungkook huh,I  thought it was jungkuk and btw  did you all left the group I'm quite upset about it" I said while looking at all my classmates in a sarcastic tone voice. They look like they never see me talk before.

"We just play a prank with each other right Mingyu?" Jaehyun said to Mingyu who looks like a lost puppy right now. "Huh? I didn't left the group. Whatever let's play a quiz guys. I'm so excited about it" he said shyly while look at us. " I'm in" that's what I said to them. I guess this is the new start. I don't want to look at the past anymore. Let's start a new life Park Jihyo.

Jisoo ya anyong