4

Jungkook's pov

"Hellu is that you jihyo?"asked me to the girl in brown after she finished the song. She startled when she saw me and quickly try to escape from answering my question as she put her rabbit's mask to her face. "Hya I asked you right?"said me while grab her wrist."What's wrong with you huh just mind your own bussiness!"she said leaving me speechless. I mean she's really good in singing and I'm pretty sure she can be a singer or an idol. That girl is pure talented.

Why I keep thinking about her? I mean she's just nothing for me. Arghh stop it Jeon Jungkook, you can find more girl with this face. Seriously did I just praised myself😒 yeah I did. I headed back to the classroom after I take a fresh air that make me feel alive. Lol. Stop being sassy Jeon Jungkook.

"Brooo where are you going? You told us you want go to toilet. Did you poop or you make a poop?"said Bambam with his serious face. Yugyeom and I just laughed at his joke while mingyu already smacked his head with his elbow. "Did you have to said like that he's a newbie,  guyss stop it!" Dk said with his dramatic voice. These guys are hilarious which make me think this new school is fantastic with an awesome students and teachers around me. They gave me a totally good vibe. "Ohhh I just go to the rooftop to take some fresh air"I giggled as I sit on my chair." Oh my god you're really awesome! Dude no one want to go to the rooftop because it is just too high and no one wants to climb up the stairs"said Junhoe while patted my back."Yeahhhh and also guyss there are many ghost at the rooftop, listen bro you're the most brave person ever that I met. If you don't know tbh students really scared to go to the rooftop because they always saw a girl with a long black hair guarded that place . Gushh it's too scary."Dk said as Yugyeom try to continue the story. "Yup, because you know in this school we have a strict rules and you have to be rich to be in this school and bla abalmahsbshj gushh i'm so tired to try to finish the story wmm btw there are many student who commite suicide at the rooftop so that's why bro try your best in your exam be like jihyo who past all the exam succesfully."All of them just keep talking about that haunted rooftop while I try to figure out why Jihyo like to go there. Stop thinking about her Jeon Jungkook. They stop talking when they saw jihyo enter the class and they quickly returned to their seats.

After a few hours, finally we can go back home. I can't wait to tell my old friends, bts aka Bangtan Sonyeondan about my new school. Today was such a tiring day but I really enjoyed it.

Tingtinetttinett🎵🎵🎵
I take my phone and open my phone

You have been added to 97's liners group chat

Yugfast added you

Dkthehorse : hi guyss look who's here

Minari : oh is that jungkook the new boy

Lisatoofab : hey jungkook don't forget to teach me math tommorow 😚

Juntoohigh : what did you said my dear 😠

Jaehyunie : ohmygod stop fighting i'm scared kikikikiki

Winwin : I'm enjoying this

Bamtothebam: did you guys want to fight oh kiuu i root for lisa go lisa go lisa

Juntoohigh: stfu bam bam before i spank your ass tommorow

Yujuishere : Gosh you guys are bunch of immature

Chaeyeon : ikr you guys should stop fighting

Lisatoofab: relaxs junhoe im still yours babeyy

Juntoohigh: i know i miss you so much darling

Mingyuyourhusbandmaterial : get a room please both of you 😒