7

Jungkook's pov

Park Jihyo just called me handsome just now. I can't believe this, of course absolutely I know that I'm handsome but for her to say that is quite awesome. I bet half of them are quite jealous with me mostly boys for sure, because PARK JIHYO JUST SAID THAT I'M HANDSOME even though she misspelled my name at first. I don't mind about it, well maybe. So Mingyu suggest us to play a quiz and after a few suggestions, they decided to play a truth or dare game. All of us agree with it including her, Jihyo. She looks so gorgeous with her bangs and long black hair as her eyes keep sparkling when everytime she blinks. Snap it Jeon Jungkook gushh. I must be crazy.

All of them keep smilling towards each other which make me a bit confuse at first. I keep look at their reaction waiting for them to start the game. Is this a staring contest or a truth or dare game 😑. Mingyu keep looking at Jihyo's direction and smiles wherever Jihyo talked about something so I think he must really like her a lot. I don't know why I feel a bit jealous when look at the way how he look at her. Bam bam once mentioned that Mingyu liked Jihyo since middle school, before that he liked Mrs.Kang, his senior who's 2 years older than him but then she futhered her study in America which make him can't meet with her anymore. After that, he met Jihyo and fall in love with her because of her bright and positive personality. I don't see at all where is the bright side of Jihyo lol. So I really anticipated her next actions because I'm dying to know about her. Jihyo just sit casually  and fix her bangs while waiting for them to start the game.

Then, dk start to clap his hands and point his fingers to Lisa and asked her. "DARLING 😏 TRUTH OR DARE?" He asked with a smirk on his face. Lisa already flip her hair and gave a wink and said confidently that she wants a truth, while everyone just like ahhhhh come on that's not fun. I mean they're quite crazy so I think Lisa want to avoid from getting to do some weird stuff maybe? Yuju raised her hand up and asked her a question that make everyone goes woooooo.     " Do you think your relationship with Junhoe will stay till the end?" The atmosphere in the class right now is totaly awesome as I keep scanning their face to see their reaction and all of them look so happy including her, Jihyo. I mean I can see her smile even though it just only a small smile but still she was smilling. Why I act like this? Snap out of it Jeon Jungkook😝. Then everyone start to take a part in asking  question to the person who got pick, it was totally hectic lol and  finally it's  Mingyu's turn. Bam bam start to smile widely while looking at Dk and both of them keep make some gesture to Yugyeom that I can't really understand. Mina asked Mingyu if he wanted to do a dare or truth and he picked to do a dare while smile like a cute puppy. He's so cute tbh,I mean I expect him to be tough with that kind of height and face but damn he's so cute.😋Yugyeom raised his hand and command Mingyu to kiss Jihyo's cheeks which make everyone shocked and quickly staring at Jihyo who's still relaxed despite of the situation that happened." Hyaaa what's wrong with you huh Yugyeom? Can't we do another dare?" He said nervously and try to avoid from looking at Jihyo' eyes."You're the one who ask for dare" Yugyeom said playfully and the rest of us keep looking at Jihyo waiting for her reaction. She just looking at us blankly and look at Mingyu and cooly said that she agreed. "Go ahead" that was her answer. Mingyu walked to her direction as everyone can't believe this happened. She just wait for his moves as Mingyu start to lean to kiss on her cheeks. Yugyeom keep saying oh my god repeatly mean while the others just keep staring at them with wide mouth open.

Unfortunately, someone from other classyelled asking us to sit in our own places and that person is Junhoe. Yup he is in another class. Everyone start to frown but unlike the others I'm so calm nd thankful to Junhoe. I dont know why but i dont like the fact that Mingyu have a crush on her.

When everyone start to move to their place, Jihyo stand to fix her skirt but Mingyu block her views because he's so freaking  tall and then I don't know how but Jihyo tripped but  Mingyu managed to grab  her which make her fall and landing on his body. Everyone gasped when they saw their position because Jihyo landing on his body with their mouth locked together. Bam bam already kneel in front of them as Yugyeom keep shaking Dk's body lol. The girls in our class look so shocked expecially New sun. I think maybe because she have a crush on Mingyu ahh whatever i dont know.

  Jihyo quickly pulled the kiss and headed towards the door and then a guy who I think yeah quite hot appeared in front of our class. He looks so damn furious and mad. Jihyo just look at him and walked away from our class. Mingyu looks so shocked but then he run to chase Jihyo while gives a shot glare to the guy that stand in front of our class's door.

"Scoups sunbaenim, is anything that we can help you" asked Eunwoo calmly to that guy. Wait scoups??? Jihyo's ex boyfriend right? Oh my god !

Omgee hye guyss sorry for this late update and i know it sucks but i really try my best. Lately,i've been quite busy because i just got in college so im so sorry for late update btw have anice day.
-nat-