9

"Suzy unnie?"

She looks gorgeous just like usual with that innocent smile that appeared on her face. I always feel insecure when I'm around her because she just too perfect to be true. Everyone love her and there are many boys who keep following her around and try confess to her but she rejected all of them. But what she's doing here? I thought she already futher her study in Japan. There are many thought that lingering  in my head.

" Hi Jihyo, long time no see" she said while I'm still stiff at my place. "Oh unnie, what are you doing here?, are you on leave or are you in your semester break?" I asked her. She laughed and pat my head. " I just wandering around and I miss you so much. I think I need to go now and yeah you're right. Unnie had a semester break that's why I decided to visit all of my juniors including you. Okay Jihyo,see you later ok" Suzy unnie just leave while I'm still blank with this situation. Why she acted like that? I mean I'm not really close with her but when I was 8 years old,she always come to my house and play together with me and my brother,Park Jimin. But as we grown up, our relationship faded as times goes by. Thinking about that make me feel sad but well the past is past. I have to move on from the past and start a new life.

Going back home make me feel uneasy because of what happened in the school. He saw me kissed with Mingyu even though it just was an accident. I wonder if  this situation make him mad or maybe he doesn't care about me anymore. Why he have to be my step brother? I mean why his mum married with my father? Did she want his money? Did she try to steal everything from our family? Thinking about her make me so mad.

When I arrived, our housemaid greet me with a smile which make me feel relieved. I just smiled at her back and proceed to my room. I'm glad that I don't have to see him. This whole situation is such a mess and I don't want to be involved with this mess but it looks like I can't run from it.

ps: sorry for the long hiatus. I will try update more. Tq for your support.