8

Jihyo's pov

What the hell just happened? Mingyu just kissed me! I mean I know it was not his intention but goshhh in front of our classmates. It was totally embrassing. Ahhh why Im so clumsy today. I quickly stand up as I exit from our class but then I saw someone that really familiar in front of our class. It's Scoups. He looks so mad as his intense gaze keep looking at me which I really don't care to be honest. When I walked in front of him, I can hear that Mingyu keep calling me but I ignore it as I make my way go to the rooftop.

  "Jihyo- shi wait for me" said Mingyu while to catch up with my space. Wow this guy, what the hell did he want? Im just too embrassed to saw his face after what happened but he looks so fine and hot. Heol snap it Park Jihyo. "Are you okay Jihyo- shi?"asked him while holding both of my shoulders. Why I never noticed of his beautiful eyes before huh? Seriously again Park Jihyo? "Of course, hyaa why you are holding me. This is so uncomfortable." I said while looking at both of his hands that holding my shoulders. He looks so shy after realized that he holding my shoulders for a long time. "Ahh mian, hehe I really didnt mean to do this" I scanned his whole body and realized he has such a good body tbh. If Im not mistaken, Mingyu is one of our ace in footbal team and there are many rumours said that he might be the next captain for next year. Well good for him then.

"Why you keep looking at me Jihyo shi? Did I have something on my face?" He said while touching his face cutely. Adorable. "Nothing, hya Kim Mingyu! Do you want to skip the class and have some fun with me? I really want to release my stress after what happened just now but if you dont want its okay but dont tell the teacher. I will kill you if they know about this"
"Sounds great so lets go then" he pulled my hand while showing his gummy smile. Without I noticed, I smile when he holding my hand firmly as we walking to the near mall from our school.

I had so much fun with him today. I never know that he is such a funny person.  Wait a minute, I think Im the one who got no jam in the class lol btw we eat a lot of foods such as fish cake, ramen, cake,donut and many more untill I think my stomach cant handle it anymore. We play some game too and the best thing is we play ice skating. Yeahh my favourite. Mingyu keep making me laugh when he try to make a pose but he cant balance his body really well so then he fall. I should not be laughing but that was totally funny.

After all of the fun, we decided to eat at the chicken's restaurant because Mingyu really craving some chickens so why not. Because chicken is baeee. "Thank you Mingyu ah, I had a lot of fun today" I told him honestly as I play with my long hairs. "Nahh its really fine. It was really nice to see your smile. I think this is the first time I saw you smile and laugh brightly" well thats kind of true too. I think this is the first time that i laughed too much and all of this happened just because of the kiss lol. Yeah accidentally kiss.

Mingyu shared a stories about our school that I obviously dont know. I never know that the toilet at the 2nd floor was haunted. Damn, Park Jihyo where do you live? As he tell the haunted stories about our school, suddenly there was someone behind back touch my shoulders which make me scream so loud because Im totally scared. Then, I hear someone is laughing hardly beside me and when I opened my eyes it was the new kid Jeon Jungguk. Did I spelled his name right ah whatever. This guy was totally succeed in making me scared. Mingyu just keep shaking his head and knock Jungguk's head playfully. "Hyaa do you want to die?" I said while trying to catch some breath. Why he's here? It's already 6:30 p.m. but we have extra class today untill 10 p.m. because Mr. Hyung Suk want to discuss about out school project that will be held next month. "I thought we have an extra class today? Is it cancelled Jungkook ah?" Mingyu asked while grab a spicy chicken on the plate and put it on new plate for this new kid I guess. Ahh his name is Jungkook not Jungguk. Ah whatever. He looks so familiar, did we have met each other before? "Ohh it got cancelled thats why that senior who named as skopps came to our class to tell it has been cancelled because Mr. Hyung suk have an another appointment." He said and eat the chicken deliciously into his big mouth. "Eat slowly new kid" I gave him a glass of water and then ordered a spicy chicken and the original one to the waiter for him to eat. Btw did he just called scoups as skopps. That was fucking hilarious. I should really start trying to forget about him. I mean he's my step brother now not my boyfriend anymore. Sad truth that I have to accept. Ahh I should go back home now. " Guys I think I should go, Jeongyeon unnie already waited for me, thanks for everything Mingyu and hya new kid eat slowly amd dont huargh at people like that ok. Aigoo imo how much is this? Its okay I pay so make sure eat okay" I said leaving them who keep saying thank you big eyes, saranghaeyo. Aigoo those kids is too cute.

  I called Jeongyeon unnie to inform her that I will be late so she dont have to wait for me. I already make a promise to her that I will stay up at her house today because of the music project that given by Mr. Hyung suk. The sky looks so stunning and I keep watching it without look properly at the road untill I bumped to someone.

"Suzy unnie?"

Hahhahahahha well im really lazy but because some of you guys that want me to update so here you go. Thank you for supporting me 💕💕💕 you guys are the best ... Btw which team that you guys will support
IS IT #TEAMMINGYU or #TEAMSCOUPS orrrr #TEAMJUNGKOOK yeahhh so have a nice day guys. Sorry for the grammar mistakes guys. Tata see you soon