3

Jungkook P.O.V

   What is going on here, why all of them looks so scared with her? It makes me really curious to know more about her.Park Jihyo. Jihyo. It's a beautiful name which really suited her. I really love the way how she really focused and concentrated when the math teacher teached us a new  formula. She looks so stunning and gorgeous.

   Her perfect hair fall perfectly. She has a perfect nose that really adorable and her puffy cheeks that I really want to pinch but the most features that I like about her is her eyes. It's really mysterious. I just met her but I felt like I already met her in the past. For the first time in my life I want to know about this girl. She looks like she try hide something from others and I really want to know about it.

"Yahh Jeon Jungkook right? Let's go eat with us" said the guy in blonde. He really tall than me. Maybe he's 6ft, I guess. I look like a small tiny kid behind him. He looks like a model with his perfect facial features.
   "Ohh sure, no problem by the way what is your name?" I asked in confusion.
   "Kim Mingyu, you can call me mingyu bro"
   "Oh arraso"
    I look at Jihyo who's still reading her book focusly without care about her surrounding. Wah I guess she doesn't really care about her  classmates. I followed Mingyu to the canteen and take my favourite food, bibimbab with warm water as Mingyu guide me to the table. He really nice because he keep helping me. While I was eating, Bam bam, Dk, Junhoe and Yugyeom appeared and sit with us. We talked about my old school and my hobbies without make me feel uncomfortable. I really curious about Jihyo so I asked them about it.
  "Park Jihyo?? Oh that big eyes girl? Well she rarely talk you know but she always got a good grade and despite of her personality, many students adore her and had a crush on her" said Bam bam with food full in his mouth.😑
  "Yeah she got a title 'girl crush', I wonder how she got it" added Junhoe
   "I really want to see her smile again because it's really beautiful. It just looks like the whole world stop when she's smilling" Yugyeom said dramatically which make all of us laughed.
  "Yeah but I wonder if those rumours are true, jihyo must be really hurt. I really want to protect her because I have a crush on her since the day I met her .I mean how they could do that to her. I mean all of us know that jihyo and scoups are-"
  "Yah Kim Mingyu what's wrong with you today huh" Junhoe closed Mingyu's mouth using his hand. I really wonder what is going on here. Scoups? Who is him? Why I don't like when they said his name.
"But what Mingyu said is true. How could he do that to her when he knows that jihyo always being hurt by her dad and-"
  "Yahhhhh! Shut up!" Dk knocked Yugyeom's head hardly..

Scoups? Jihyo? What is the relationship between them. It makes me really curious. Who is this scouop? What's wrong with his name?

"Scoups? Who is him?" I asked  Mingyu who try to bite Junhoe's hand and strangle him. I can't believe I already meet with my soulmates because normally I always act like that too with my old friends. Gosh I miss them.
  "Ahh he is our seniour. He's really handsome gushhh I'm jealous" said Bam bam.

I really want to ask more about scoups but I don't want it looks too obvious so I told them I want go to toilet for a while. The truth is I want go to the rooftops to take a fresh air up there. This school is really big. Im so impressed. I keep climbing up the stairs and keep sighing lol. After for a while, I finally arrived and fantastic. The views is totally fantastic.
I keep looking at the views untill I saw the girl in brown is singing.

Park Jihyo?