1

"She's coming",one of the girls said when she saw my presence as i start to walk through the hall of my school. They start to bowed at me and avoid from make an eye contact with me, mostly because of the rumours that make a whole school shocked. I honestly don't even bother with those stupid fucking rumours because it's totally annoyed me. I mean who doesn't huh.

     I arrived at my class with my poker face as always and head straight to the back of the class without care about my classmates who start to whisper with each other. All of them looked at me with a confused look. Oh man! I hate this school so much without any doubt lol. Why my parents have to make me attend to this stupid fucking school that really getting on my nerves when their students always boast about their wealthy family and their achievement in industry. That's annoying you know. I don't know why Victoria's Avaria High School is still on the top because their teachers and students are totally annoying as hell.

    "Hya big eyes kid, is the rumours- ah never mind sorry to disturb you" asked Lisa who start to turn her direction from looking at me. That's weird. Totally. Why all of them are so behave today because normally they're so crazy and dork as they keep teasing about each other apperance lol. For me, I was called as big eyes kid, for dk he was called as a hourse lol btw the rest of the others also have their own nicknames. They are too many which make me so lazy to list it.

By the way I'm Park Jihyo, they called me a cold princess as i never smile or laugh or make any reactions to them. Basically it's more easier to describe me as a bitch.😪