5.

I stared at my garden in shock and fell onto my knees. They destroyed everything. I couldn't believe it. My flowers were plucked from their roots and scattered everywhere. Soil was dug up and was messily thrown into a pile. They ruined it. My safe place. My passion. I fell down my knees as I stared at my distorted view. Tears started falling down my eyes.

"You can cry all you want baby girl, but this is what happens when you don't give back what's ours," a voice said from behind. I spun around and saw the loanshark, also known as James, that's his fake name as he doesnt want to reveal his real name.

He was holding a shovel with two other men behind him. Clearly they were the ones responsible for destroying my garden.

"W-why did u do this? I told you that I'll p-pay you back the full amount by the end of this month," I sniffed and stared at him. I wasn't wearing my mask, but i didn't care. Nothing mattered anyway except my garden.

James laughed evilly. "Honey, you're due 2 months late. You keep giving me excuses, telling me you're going to pay it and extending
the deadline"

He walked closer to me and pull my ponytail harshly to make me face him. I yelped in pain.

"I could do more damage than this baby" he whispered in my ear. His cold breath was giving me chills. He let me go and I fell on the ground hard.

"I've been way too nice to you. I let you get away several times," he stared at me.

"This time, I'll double your debt. $10,000. You pay the full amount by the end of the month or you see what happens to your Mother of yours," he laughed evilly.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" I carelessly scrambled over to him and tried pushing him to the ground. However, he was too strong and he gripped my right arm and slapped me hard across my face. I fell on the ground once again, holding my cheeks. That hurt like hell.

James bent down to my side and he roughly gripped my face close. "Listen ugly b**tch, if you want your family to be safe, you make sure to pay on time" he threw let go of my face and walked away cackling.

"I'll come back to visit"

I laid on the ground, feeling lifeless and hopeless. My Mum scrambled over to me and hugged me tightly while my tears spilled everywhere.

12am at night

After that horrible incident, I couldn't sleep. Instead , after wearing my mask and my sweater, I went out alone at night. I inhaled the cold night air as I wandered aimlessly at night.
I looked around my surroundings and I could've sworned I saw a dozen couples having dates. I sighed. My mind was filled with thoughts. How am I supposed to pay for my debt ? How am I supposed to pay for my rent ? How am I going to work at my flower shop if I have to work as a gardener as well? How am I supposed to earn some damn money?

As looked down as I trudged in the cold night, I accidentally bumped onto someone. Unfortunately, their coffee spilled on my sweater and my hands.

"Ouch!" I yelped. I looked down at my coffee stained sweater and my scalded hands.

"I'm sorry miss!" a voice said. That voice sounded so damn familiar. I looked up and was met with a beautiful pair of eyes. Jungkook. His smooth hair covering his forehead as his eyes were scanning to find a tissue in his bag.

He looked up and saw me. He had a surprised look on his face.

"Miss Song?" He said.