4.

Third person POV:

Your eyes.

Those eyes gave him a rush of flashbacks running through his head. By the way you acted, He knew that you knew him. And deep down, he knew that he knew you. His gut was screaming at him that you were once someone to him. He just don't know which part of his life did he met you! Or what role you've played in his life!

Ugh.

Jungkook had the idea to tell you to work in his house as a gardener. So he could get to know you better. Or at least try to remember something about you. He wanted to recover as much past memories as he could. He was told numerous times that his past memories were painful and it was a blessing in disguise for him to lose his memories. However, he didn't feel that way. He wanted to know his past. He wanted to know the people that once played a role in his past. He wanted to remember any pain and suffering he had gone through and cherish it, learn from it and grow from it . He didn't want to just forget everything . What if he did something terribly wrong to someone and forgot about it ? What if he had a loved one that he had forgotten about? What if he had accomplished something so big and he had forgotten about it ?

The thought of forgetting everything made him uneasy.

Song Eunjo. Your name is so familiar yet I don't remember you.

He can't recall anything about you but his gut kept telling him that he knew you somehow. That thought frustrated him.

Jungkook lightly pressed the bridge of his nose and sighed.
"I shouldn't try to force myself to recall anything in the past, I'll just get worse," he said quietly to himself. Even though he had recovered from his brain injury, he was still prone to getting memory loss from overthinking or stress. Thus, he was required to take medicine to stabilise his condition.

His eyes scanned in his office drawer in search for his pills. He gulped a few down and sighed.

Staring at his pills, he recalled the day that he finally woke up from the hospital conscious.

=Flashback=

His eyelids felt heavy but he finally managed to open them. His vision was blurry at first but then they finally focused and he could see his Mother at his side.

"Call the doctor! He's finally awake!" Mrs Jeon eyes lit up and hugged him tightly. Jungkook still felt a little dizzy and didn't know what's going on.

The doctor came in and gave him a few physical  checks. He took down some notes on his notepad and requested to talk to Mrs Jeon privately.

"Mrs Jeon, it was a miracle your Son became conscious after that terrible accident. However, your son hasn't recovered fully yet. Unfortunately, the impact of the accident had affected his brain seriously and his ability to recall back some of his memories and past events," the doctor said apologetically.

"But with some help and therapy, he will still have a chance to remember some of his past events"

"U play a part in this Mrs Jeon. You can help him remember. Bring back any photos or items that can trigger a memory"

Jungkook shifted his eyes around the hospital room. He couldn't remember anything when he woke up. He couldn't remember why he was in the hospital. He couldn't remember why his arms and legs were fractured. He couldn't remember anything at all. Why was he hurt ?What had happen to him? His head was filled with questions. However, his heart felt slightly at ease when he saw his Mother. At least someone is here to accompany him and explain to him what the heck was going on.