2.

Present Day: 10 December 2018 8.03am

I stepped out of my house, wearing a red cloak with my hair tied back and covering my head. Holding a watering can, I merrily skipped towards my beautiful garden that was filled with flowers. This was the Favourite part of my day. I smiled as i stroked my  Baby Breath flower petals and watered them.
I walked to my beautiful Amaryllis and watered them. They're growing beautifully as their colours looked vibrant.

That acid incident completely changed and ruined my life. I was fired from a high paying job as I took three months off from work to fully recover. I couldn't even make eye contact with anyone, I'm so fucking insecure. People are always judging my appearance, giving me funny looks and whispering among themselves. But now when I go out, I wear a mask, covering my hideous scar. At least that made me look decent.

I could never ever show anyone my disfigured face

I could never ever show anyone my disfigured face. Ever.

Because of this repulsive looking face I own now, I could never live an exciting life. I could never meet people. I could never get a boyfriend, get married, or make a new Friend.

I could never lead a normal life.

Now, I owned a flower shop just by the street called Smeraldo. I invested my remaining savings in my bank account to do what I truly love as a job. Growing beautiful flowers in my garden and selling them in my flower shop. I see different people Everyday buying my flowers. Most of them buying are men because they want to give some flowers as a gift for their significant other. For them, I would always recommend red roses, as the red signifies true love and the flower itself represents beauty. As I see couples embracing each other with the bouquet of flowers that I grew myself, I sighed. Such romance that I could never have.

I wished I could have a significant other too.

🥀

11 December 2018 : 3.15pm

"Hello, welcome to Smeraldo, how can I help you?" I said to a customer, obviously wearing my mask to hide that scar.

A rich looking lady, wearing a Long red dress with her face coated with expensive makeup batted her eyelashes at me.

"Hello, I'm Mrs Jeon. I'm having a business party next weekend and I need white roses for the decor," she said.

As I looked at her, her effortless beauty made me felt insecure and ugly. However, tried to ignore that and focus on her request.

"Yes Ma'am, I have a wide selection of white roses just at the back. I'll pick some for you to see," I smiled and headed to the back to pick those flowers