Aadit- haa aaj Jea didi nae aaena. Mujhe humesha vhi medicine deti hai aur sulati bhe hai.

Nandini- she must be busy somewhere haina nae toh she must would have come. She knows her little champ must be waiting for him.

Aadit- saachi???

Nandini- muchi. Aapko strong hona haina toh medicine toh lena padega. Agar Jia didi ko pta chala ke Aadit ne unke piche se medicine nae li toh unhe bura lgega aur vo sad honge. You want ke vo sad hojae??? (He nodded his head in a no) Toh you take the medicine. She'll be happy ke Aadit big boy hai and zid nae krta.

Aadit- Sarita aunty(nurse) mere medicine doo.

The nurse gave him his medicine and he swallowed it immediately.

Aadit- ab meine good boy ke tarah medicine khali, ab Jia didi sad nae hongi na???

Nandini- sad kyu hongi..... she'll be very happy. And because you behaved like a good boy, I have something for you.

She gave the boy a chocolate from her hand bag. The boy smiled widly and spoke

Aadit- thank you didi. Aap bohot achi ho.(Nandini smiled at him and he spoke) .Mere pass bhe aapke lia kuch hai. Aap yhi rehna mein abhi aaya.

He ran and came back with a white rose in his hand. He gave the rose to her and spoke

Aadit- yeh aapke lia....

Nandini- awww thank you so much.

Making his sleep she walked to her cabin when she remembered that in morning Abheer and Aashi too gave her a purple and pink rose. She was lost in her thinking when someone whispered near her ear.

Person- bhoo.....

She jumped at her place, her hands on her chest. She looked at the person and glared at him.

Nandini- tum kya mera RIP krna chahte ho???

Person- arre nae nae mere itni mjaal kaha.

Nandini- haa yeh toh hai. Vese tu itni jldi kese aagya vaapis.

Person- kaam khatam hogya toh aagya, I know mere bina tera dil nae lgra hoga.

Nansini- kuch bhe na Manyu.....

Yes the guy was Abhimanyu. He grinned and she nodded her head in disbelief. She started walking when he stopped her.

Abhimanyu- arre sun toh.... kaha jaarae hai.

Nandini- cabin mein jaarae hu. Jbse aaehu I'm roaming around. Bag bhe pass hai mere.

Abhimanyu- arre kyu. The first thing you do is to keep your belongings in your cabin.

Nandini- arre vo when i was coming toh a baby girl asked me to dress her wound. Cabin mein leke jaane lgi toh she was not willing toh yhi bahar he chair pe betha diya. Phir aaj vo Dr. Jia nae aae hai islia a child was not taking his medicine. Vha gae aur abhi aarae hu usse sulakr aur raste mein bhoot, I mean tumse takra gae.

Abhimanyu made a bad face hearing bhoot.

Abhimanyu- vo sb chood. I have some thing for you.

Nandini- kya?? (He gave her a yellow rose). A yellow rose???

Abhimanyu- yes a yellow rose for our friendship.