Mabel looked over with a big smile, turning around to face the two.

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize about Finn." She said, that mischievous look in her eyes again.

"Sorry about what?" The demon questioned, looking over at the female twin with curiosity.

"I knew Dipper would get jealous around him, so you know...I brought him around, I didn't mean any trouble." Mabel laughed, seeing Dipper frown at her then pout.

"You made him really jealous." Bill laughed as the brunet grumbled to himself.

"Just a heads up, I know he actually does like you, Bill." Mabel says, going back to flip a pancake.

"Wait, seriously?" The tall asked, feeling his partner visibly stiffen in his lap.

"Yeah, he swoons over you and stuff." Dipper glared over to his sister.

Then turned to straddle Bills lap, whining and mumbling like a child near temper tantrum.

"Awe, don't worry, baby, it's okay, I'm yours." Bill chuckled, rubbing Dippers back as the brunet nuzzled his face into his shoulder and neck.

A click was heard and the older looked up to see Mabel holding her phone in hand.

She giggled and turned away, putting her device back into her pocket.

A knock came from the front door and Bill stared at Mabel who looked back, both questionable stares.

"I'll get it." Mabel said, seeing as Dipper wouldn't move from his spot on Bills lap,

"You okay, Pine Tree?" The demon asked quietly, running his fingers through the brown locks.

"Just tired still..." The small responded in the same lowered tone, hugging his partner around the shoulders.

"Poor darling." Bill smiled, setting a kiss on top of the mop of hair.

Mabel came back in with Finn, the ginger stopping to stare at the two at the table.

"I didn't invite him over this time." Mabel mouthed, nervously sweating as Finn went and took a seat at the table, in front of Bill and Dipper.

"Morning guys!" The smaller of the four greeted loudly, waving to the demon.

"Morning..." Bill mumbled, the brunet didn't respond, instead he hugged the taller closer to him, the said older male rubbed Dippers back.

"Is he okay?" Finn asked, pointing to Dipper, brow raised.

"Uhh, he's just a sleepyhead." Bill waved dismissively, looking at the two men that walked into the room.

"Is Dipper okay? Is he sick? Does he need some Tylenol?" Ford asked, making a beeline to the two males.

"Oh, he's fine, just a tired little thing." Bill laughed, hearing Dipper grumble a few more things.

"You guys stay up watching Netflix again?" Stan questioned, sitting at the head of the table again.

"Yeah, he wanted to watch Disney movies again." The demon informed, arms wrapped around the brunets waist.

"He wouldn't let me watch mooore." Dipper whined, yet still clung onto his lover.

"Because we stayed up for more than fourteen hours, you need sleep." Bill scolded, turning to face Dippers original chair.

He attempted to put the small back on his chair but Dipper didn't budge, keeping his place on the others lap.

"Babe, you gotta get back on your chair to eat." The tall mumbled aloud, trying again.

"No, I'm comfy." The small whined, hanging onto Bill.

"Dipper." Bill warned, but found no success in getting the other off him.

"Grunkle Staaaan, tell him I'm comfy here." Dipper said, turning his head slightly to Stan.

"Stan tell him he needs to eat on his own chair." The tall grumbled, but found himself getting comfortable with Dipper, face burying into the brown mop of hair.

"Uhm..." Stan scratched his chin, getting uncomfortable with being pressured by both.

"Awe, too bad I took his spot." Mabel sat down on Dippers chair, smiling widely at Bill who glared at her.

"There's a spot by me!" Finn said, patting the chair by him.

"Nooo! I wanna stay right heeere." Dipper cried, his legs wrapping around the black haired male.

"Uugg, fine!" Bill groaned, resting his chin back down on Dippers shoulder.

Ford placed plates of pancakes in front of everybody, placing one in front of Bill.

Dipper turned around in his lovers lap to face the rest of the family, plus Finn.

Bill grumbled but started to cut the pancakes, Dipper opened his mouth wide, saying 'aaah', the demon rolled his eyes but fed the small.

Ford and Stan chuckled but went along to eat, Mabel simply rolling her eyes with a smile of her own.

Finn didn't do much as he ate his food, feeling lonely where he sat.