Word Gets Around

Camille's POV

It was Saturday night, and I just got home from dinner with my family. I was so tired, I just wanted to curl up in bed and fall asleep, but I couldn't.

Hayes texted me while we were at dinner and said he needed to talk to me tomorrow. When I asked him what about, he didn't respond.

It made me really nervous, and now I don't think I can fall asleep.

"Camille, can you go get the mail? I forgot to get it earlier." My mom popped her hed in my room.

I nodded and got off my bed. I walked outside and down our long driveway to the bottom, where our mailbox was.

I opened the box and grabbed the mail. Scanning through it looking to see if anything adressed to me came, I bumped into a tree.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Camille?" someone called.

"Hello?" I asked, quite confused. It was dark out, so I couldn't see anything.

"It's Nash" Nash said, appearing next to me.

"Oh, hey Nash" I said.

"What's new?" He asked.

"Not much, my mom wanted me to get the mail. You?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sure you already heard" Nash chuckled.

"Heard what?" I laughed.

"Hayes didn't tell you? We're all moving to California. My mom thinks it's "unsafe" where I'm moving in with Cam and Carter so we're all moving out there" Nash said.

What?? How could Hayes not have told me this?!

Hayes's POV

"Nash, what took so long? I asked you to put my Pennyboard away and you took like an hour!" I said as Nash walked in the house.

"Oh I was talking to Camille, and it looks like SOMEONE didn't tell her about the move!" He said.

"I was planning on telling her tomorrow, Nash! Did you tell her?? What'd she say??" I asked.

"Yeah I told her! She didn't say anything but a quiet 'Oh' and ran into her house!"

"Oh my god I feel awful."

"Well you should, she seemed really upset" Nash said before heading up the stairs.

"Hey Nash?" I asked.

"Yeah Hayes"

"Did you tell her we have to break up?"

<<<<>>>>

Ooohhhhh

Next and final chapter coming tonight or tomorrow and I'm sooo excited for the sequal! I already have 3 chapters written!