I'm Glad We Get Along

A/N: I changed this story name to Best Friends bc it's just shorter and easier.

Hayes POV

I basically dragged Camille up the stairs to get in line.

"Ready?" I asked her

She crossed her arms and glared at me.

"Hey it's gunna be fun!" 

"Not really" 

The people in front of us headed down the slide and shreiks filled our ears. Camille looked at me worriedly. I opened my arms and she ran into them.

"I'll be with you! Why are you scared?" 

She shrugged and we sat down in our raft. The worker pushed us down and it went black. Soon enough, Camille started screaming and we dropped down fast. Camille started laughing, and I was so confused.

"This is fun!" She laughed.

"What??"

"This is so fun!!!!" 

"I thought you were scared" I say as we reach daylight.

"I was but now I'm fine!"

The slide ends and were in a big pool. We get out and put our raft back.

"So you liked it?"

"Yeah!" She replied.

*4 Hours Later*

"I'm wiped!" Camille said falling on her bed.

"Same" I agreed

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Well my mom said we'd go out for dinner at like 5 and its 3 now so we have two hours... wanna make a YouTube video?" I asked.

"Sure. How bout an ask video?"

I nodded and set up my camera while she tweeted out "#AskHayesAndCamille" on my phone.

After about 10 minutes, we started recording. 

"Hey guys it's Hayes and I'm here with a very special guest" I turned to Camille.

"I'm Camille!" She smiled, revealing her pearly white teeth.

"So we are doing an Ask Hayes and Camille video that I tweeted out and you guys sent in your questions so lets get started" I said.

"Will you ever come to France?" Camille asked me, reading off her phone.

"Um..... I don't know maybe when I'm older" I answered. "What's your favorite song?" I asked Camille.

"Beachin by Jack Owen!" She replied (I'm inlove with that song)

"Ohhh country huh" I replied and she nodded.

We asked more questions to each other and there were a lot of "Are you guys dating" and "Do you like each other more than friends" and stuff like that.

Once we finished recording, we edited it and watched it to make sure it was good.

I tweeted out that I'd post it tomorrow and she tweeted to watch the video when it was up tomorrow.

"Well that was fun!" I said sitting on the bed. 

"Yeah but I'm so tired. Wanna watch tv?"

I nodded and we sat together on my bed.

She flipped the tv on and we watched an old episode of iCarly. Out of nowhere, she gasped really loud.

"What???" I asked

"Today's Tuesday right?" She asked sitting up.

I nodded. She screamed.

"Jesus why is Tuesday so exciting?!" 

"Dance Moms and Pretty Little Liars is on!!!!!!!" She said jumping on the bed.

I laughed. 

"Its 5 are we going out to eat?" She asked. 

"Lemme call my mom" I called my mom and she picked up after a few rings.

"Old McDonald had a farm" someone answered her phone.

"Nash! Put mom on the phone!" I said.

"Hayes?" My mom asked

"Are we going to eat?" I asked

"Yeah meet us in the lobby in 5 minutes" 

"Ok" I hung up and locked my phone.

"Were meeting everyone in the lobby in 5 minutes" I said to Camille.

She nodded.

Camille POV

We had to meet everyone in the lobby in 5 minutes and it was kinda cloudy out so I checked the weather. It was supposed to drop down to 74 degrees and there was a 10% chance of rain, so I walked to my suitcase to get a long sleeve shirt. I ended up getting my gray YMCA Camp Huckins hoodless sweatshirt and threw it over my shirt. (Does anyone go to CNH? If you do, comment your favorite instructional and I'll give you a shoutout in the next chapter!) 

After I was ready, Hayes said we needed to go down so we left the room and headed to the lobby where we met everyone else. 

"I was thinking we could go down the street to this pizza place I saw on the way here" Elizabeth said.

We all agreed and walked out the hotel.

"Hayes! Carry me!" Sky said opening her arms.

"No Sky" he said.

She stuck out her bottom lip and held out her arms to me. I laughed and picked her up.

"You don't have to carry her you could have said no" Hayes said to me.

"It's ok I'm fine with carrying her" I replied.

Hayes smiled at me. I'm so glad we get along.

<<<<>>>>

Ok I've had Beachin' on repeat for the part hour my obsession with this song is crazy. My friends keep telling me to update so here ya go. Hope you all liked it!

-Alli