Lake

Hayes POV

"Kids wake up it's time to go!" My mom shouted from the hallway.

I groaned and flipped over in bed. I finally got up and got dressed. Camile was in the bathroom changing. Now's a good time to ask Nash about the surprise for Camille's birthday.

I walked to his room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He said. I opened the door, walked in, and closed it behind me. Haley must be downstairs already.

"Hey Hayes watcha need?"

"Um I was wondering if I could have Austin Mahone's number, if you still have it?" I asked.

"Uh yeah sure. Why do you need it?" Nash questioned.

"It's for Camille's birthday present." I said.

He nodded and found the number in his phone. After I entered it in my phone, I thanked him and left.

"I"m so excited!" Camille said when I walked in my room.

"Yeah same"

*2 Hours later*

"We're here!" My mom said pulling in the driveway.

Everyone piled out and got their stuff, and then went to go look inside the house.

"Wow this is a nice house" Camille said when we walked in.

<<<<>>>>

Ok so this is where I'm leaving it off for now bc I'm super tired. I'll start from this point next time I update, but I just don't know when that will be.

I'm not in the mood for writing about Hayes or even thinking about him bc I found this girl's ask.fm and she met Hayes at Magcon and they hung out at their hotel and he asked her for her number and now they're meeting up over the weekend and ugh god I hate life sometimes. I just want it to be August 8th or August 17th ughhhhh.

Sorry for that^ I just needed to vent.