Home

Camille POV

*Next Morning*

Hayes told me he loved me last night and I was still in shock. I knew he liked me but I didn't know he loved me. 

"Hayes wake up were going home today" I said shaking the asleep Hayes in my bed.

He groaned and flipped over.

"C'mon Hayes get up" I said shaking him again.

He stayed put and I tried to think of something to get him out of bed.

"I'll never agree to be in a relationship with you unless you get up" I said.

His eyes shot open and he got out of bed. "I'm up."

We packed up our things and put our bags by the door. Nash texted me to meet him in the lobby, so I told Hayes and we went downstairs.

"I don't wanna leave!" Skylynn complained. "Don't you wanna stay too, Camille?" 

"Yeah I'd like to but we have to go home!" I laughed.

She sighed and got in the car. Elizabeth checked out while Nash and Hayes loaded the car.

"Everyone ready?" Elizabeth asked walking through the double doors.

We nodded and got in the car. Elizabeth started it and we drove off. 

*3 Hours Later*

"Camille were home" Hayes whispered in my ear. I fluttered my eyes open and got out of the car. Once we got in the house, everyone dropped their stuff and went to take a nap in their room.

Since I already slept in the car, I wasn't tired. I got my laptop and my headphones from my bag and watch YouTube videos while everyone took a nap.

Once Hayes woke up, we watched tv for a while. Then Skylynn and Elizabeth came downstairs and Elizabeth said she had to get groceries so me and Hayes had to watch Sky since Haley and Nash were still sleeping. 

"Mommy don't leave!!" Sky whined.

"I have to get groceries. You're gunna stay with Camille and Hayes, okay?"

"Camille!!!!!" Sky said excitedly and ran into my arms. 

I laughed and picked her up. Elizabeth left and me, Hayes and Skylynn continues to watch tv. After a few hours, Nash and Haley got up and ordered pizza. 

When it was delivered, we devoured it and decided to go out for ice cream. We all piled in Nash's car and he drove to the ice cream shop. I ordered a chocolate cone and so did Nash and Sky. Haley got strawberry and Hayes got vanilla. 

We ate and talked at a picnic table and left after a little while.

<<<<>>>>

Ok I just watched the Gabby Douglas movie and it was so good I loved it!!

Sorry this chapter sucks I was bored and I love to type on my laptop. 

Also, sorry its not long i have 1% yay. And I need sleep I'm so tired and I'm going tubing tomorrow yayyyyyyy.

-Alli