Truth or Dare

Hayes POV

Once we got back from the pizza place, everyone went to their rooms and did their own thing. Camille showered while I watched tv.

Phone phone buzzed and it was Nash. 

N: We should do something tonight. You, me, Haley and Camille

H: Like what?

N: I don't know like hide and seek, ding dong ditch, truth or dare... something fun

H: Sure I'm in

N: Awesome how bout Camille?

H: She's in the shower

N: Well ask

H: Dude she's showering!

N: Yell to her from outside

H: Oh my god Nash why can't I just ask when she's done!?

N: Fine text me

I locked my phone and a few minutes later, Camille walked out with a t shirt and athletic shorts on. 

"Nash wants to do something tonight. Like truth or dare, ding dong ditch, hide and seek... something fun. You in?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I am!" She said

I texted Nash and he replied with 'awesome. be in the lobby at 9'

"Were meeting them in the lobby at 9, and its 7:30" I told her

She nodded and sat down on her bed. 

"I'm so tired" She said laying down. "Lay with me! I'm lonely!" She whined.

I rolled my eyes and laughed and laid next to her on her bed. She rested her head on my shoulder as we watched some show that was on the tv.

"Wait were meeting them at 9 right?" She asked.

I nodded.

"NO!!!!! Can we meet at 10? Pretty little liars is on in 30 minutes and right after that is dance moms! Dance moms ends at 10! Can you ask Nash if we can meet at 10?" She asked.

"Sure" I replied and texted Nash. He said yes so Camille was happy. 

*2 Hours Later*

"Okay is it over yet??" I asked Camille.

"Yeah lets go" She said grabbing her phone.

We left our room and took the elevator to the lobby where we met Haley and Nash.

"So what are we doing?" Haley asked.

"Let's do truth or dare. In Hayes's room, ours is too close to mom's" Nash said.

We all agreed and went to our room. We sat in a circle and Haley went first.

"Camille, truth or dare?" 

"Truth" She replied

"Have you ever farted and asked who did it because you didn't want anyone to know it was you?" Haley asked.

"Um yeah who hasn't??" Camille replied. "Nash, truth or dare?"

"Dare" 

"I dare you to drink the toilet water" 

We all 'ew'ed.

"Nuh-uh no way" Nash said

"C'mon a dare's a dare!" Camille said

Nash groaned and got up. He walked to the bathroom and we followed. He unwrapped a plastic cup from the sink and filled it with toilet water. He drank a tiny bit and spit it out, then quickly drank regular water. We all laughed and sat back down in a circle.

"Hayes truth or dare" Nash asked me.

"Dare" I replied

"I dare you to kiss Camille"

Oh shit.

<<<<>>>>

Hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it's kind of short!

-Alli