Car Ride

Hayes's POV

Yesterday, I told my mom that I like Camille. I know, it sounds weird... telling your mom your crush. But me and my mom are close and I can trust her. And I'm glad I told her because she said that she was planning a family vacation for us and that me and Camille could room together.

I'm so excited to go to Great Wolf Lodge because I'm thinking about asking Camille out there, but I probably won't. I want her to feel more comfortable with me. I want her to feel like it's back to the way things were last year, when we were so close.

Tomorrow morning we leave for Great Wolf Lodge which is in Massachusetts, so it will be a few hours. Camille is helping Sky pack, which I think is really cute.

After Camille helped Sky pack, she came to my room and we watched Netflix, and now we are getting read for bed. Well, Camille is.

*Next Morning*

"Hayes get up let's go" Nash said shaking me.

I groaned and sat up in my bed. I looked around the room and Camille was nowhere to be found, so I grabbed my phone and texted her.

To: Camille

Where are u babe

She replied in an instant.

From: Camille

Great Wolf Lodge, we left.

My eyes went big and my door flew open. It was Camille.

"Camille!!! I hate you!!" I said joking.

She stuck out her bottom lip and turned around, walking out of my room.

"Hey!! I'm just kidding!!"

I heard her walk down the stairs, so I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I ran behind her and gave her a huge hug.

"I knew I could get him down here" she smirked.

"Hey!!" I screamed. "This was all a trick?"

She laughed and nodded.

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table to eat.

My mom set down two chocolate chip pancakes in front of me and I thanked her. Nash came downstairs carrying Sky on his hip.

"Camille!!" Sky screamed at the top of her lungs, jumping off Nash and into Camille's arms.

"Hey pretty girl" Camille said.

Sky smiled and I did too, Camille was so good with Sky.

"Hey, what am I? Chop liver?" I asked joking around.

"Hi Hayes!" Skylynn said.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I ate my pancakes. Haley came down when I finished eating and had her pancakes too. After everyone ate, we got dressed and one by one we were ready.

Haley was ready first, which was really surprising. Then my mom and Sky were done. Then I was done, and then Camille and Nash were ready at about the same time.

"Everyone all packed and ready?" My mom asked.

We all said yes and grabbed as many bags as we could. Haley, Nash, and I all had two medium size bags. Camille had one big bag, and one medium size bag. Then my mom and Sky had two big bags, so in all we had 10 bags. We all threw our bags in the trunk, and somehow got all but three bags to fit. We put the last three bags in the very last row of seats, and piled it.

My mom drove, Nash was in the passenger seat, Sky was in her car seat in the middle row next to me and I was next to Camille, and Haley was in the back next to the bags. She said she didn't mind.

"Great Wolves Place here we come!!" Sky shouted.

We all started cracking up and she looked at us confused with a smile.

This will be a fun trip.

<<<<>>>>

Sorry for the short chapter💩

Thank you guys so much for 4k+ reads on 'Miracle at Camp'

Ilysm

-Alli💘