Waterpark

Hayes POV

Me and Camille met everyone else in the lobby before going to the waterpark. (A/N: If you didn't know, the waterpark at Great Wolf Lodge is in the hotel, it's not a seperate place).

Once everyone was in the lobby ready to go, we headed for the waterpark.

"I'll be with Sklynn over in the kids area. When you guys are done, just head back to your room" My mom said as we took our clothes off.

"Ready?" I asked Camille.

She nodded excitedly and I took her hand.

"Look at those lovebirds" Nash said to Haley.

I turned around and glared at him. All he did was smile and laugh.

"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked Camille.

She pointed to a raft ride and lead the way, with me following.

Once we reached the front of the line, we sat in the raft and the worker pushed us down the slide. It went dark and Camille screamed. The raft started spinning as it got faster and faster.

"Holy shit!!" I screamed. Camille laughed and screamed as it got faster.

When the ride ended, we were in a big pool. We hopped out of the raft and put it with the others.

"Alright my turn to pick. That one!!" I said pointing to a huge, steep slide.

"Hellllll no" Camille said

"Cmon scaredy cat it'll be fun"

"I don't know... it's really steep Hayes"

"You'll be fine!" I said running in line.

She followed behind me and we waited for a while.

"Hayes do I have to do this??" She whined.

"Yes! I'll be right next to you" I said comforting her.

She sighed and crossed her arms.

<<<<>>>>

Alright so Lucy is driving me nuts and telling me to update what I have so here's the shortest update in the world but I'll update soon (hopefully)

-Alli💎