I Love You

Hayes POV

"I dare you to kiss Camille" Nash said.

I glanced at Camille and she was tomato red. Her eyes met mine and she nodded in approval. We both leaned in and our lips connected. It was nothing like I've ever felt before. The kiss wasn't long, but I felt sparks anyway. We pulled away and looked in each other's eyes. 

"Ooh" Haley quietly said.

We all laughed.

"Ok, Haley. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare"

"I dare you to knock on someone's door and ask if you can borrow a few pickles for the deep dish cheese-less pizza you're making" I said.

Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"What the fuck Hayes where'd that come from??" Nash laughed.

I shrugged and laughed.

"Um ok?" Haley said.

We walked out our room and Haley pointed at a door she was going to ask. She walked over and knocked on the door. A man and a little boy answered the door.

"Hi um can I borrow a few pickles? I need some for the cheese-less deep dish pizza I'm making" She said trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry what do you need?" The man asked.

"Pickles" 

"Oh, I don't think we have pickles. Sorry"

"That's ok. But are you sure?" Haley asked.

"Yes, I'm sure we don't have pickles" The man chuckled.

"Well maybe you should get some!" Haley added before leaving and walking back into the room.

We all fell to the ground laughing.

"Oh... my god. I'm about... I'm about... I'm about to pee" Camille said rolling back and forth laughing on the ground.

We all continued laughing for a few minutes until we heard a knock on the door.

Nash answered it and it was a worker at the hotel.

"Hi, we've gotten a complaint about the noise you've been making. It's after 10, so some people are sleeping now. We'd appreciate it if you'd keep it down"

"Oh sorry. Yeah we were about to go to bed"

"Okay well keep it down please"

Nash nodded and apologized before the man left.

"Well on that note we should go back to our room" Haley said getting her phone.

They said goodbye and left. 

"Ready for bed?" I asked Camille. She nodded and changed into pajamas. I took my shirt off, brushed my teeth and got in bed. Camille brushed her teeth and got in her bed too.

"Goodnight" She said turning the light out.

"Night" I said back.

I got comfortable and tried to fall asleep, but couldn't. All I could think about was that kiss. It was amazing. I needed to tell Camille how I felt.

"Camille?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"Can I tell you something?"

She got out of bed, turned on the light and sat at the foot of my bed.

"I don't know if you feel the same way, but when we kissed I felt sparks. It felt special, it was nothing like I've ever felt before. I know it was just a stupid dare, but it felt right. I really like you Camille. I love you." I breathed out.

She sat there in silence, staring into my eyes. 

"Hayes, I like you too. But I don't think we should be a couple, if that's what your implying. At least not yet. We should wait a while. But until then, we can still act like a couple, if you really want to, but ya know, were just not dating." She said.

I nodded. "Works for me, but how long do you mean we should wait for?"

"I don't know, maybe one, two months"

I nodded and she got off my bed. She walked over to me and gave me a hug. As we pulled away, I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

She turned the light out and got into bed. 

"Hayes?" She asked I few minutes later.

"Yeah?"

"I can't sleep" 

"Me either" I said.

I got out of my bed and walked to hers. I got under the covers and she snuggled against me. After a few minutes. her breathing got heavier and I knew she was asleep.

<<<<>>>>

Yay I updated. Ok i'm sunburned and it BURNSSSS

This chapter was more PG-13 but it needed some more mature behavior. 

Hope you liked the chapter!

-Alli