I MET CAM TAYLOR AND AARON?!

Hey guys!! So this story is finished, but I just wanted to update and tell you all about something...

Some of you may not know this, but Magcon recently got back together. It isn't the original Magcon (Nash, Hayes, Cam, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Jack, Jack, etc), but it has some of the originals. The main focus of the tour is Cam, Taylor, Aaron and Carter. Then there are some others like Dylan Dauzat, Jacob Sartorius, Hunter Rowland and his brother Brandon (at select shows), Daniel Skye, Chris Miles, and some others that aren't as well-known.

Their first tour was in Houston, and they then went to Boston, which is where I live. They came to Boston on Friday, February 5th and Saturday, February 6th, but I had already had RSVPed on going to birthday parties both nights, so I couldn't go.

So obviously I was very upset (I would have been more upset if Hayes was there, but he wasn't) and actually one of my friends had went and she posted pictures with them and I was super mad but also very happy for her lol.

So then on Tuesday I was at a friends house and we were all talking about how we wish we all could have went, and when I got home from her house, another one of my friends (she lives in a different town) texted me and said that Cam was skiing in her town, which is 10 minutes from my house.

I had no idea if this was true or not, but when I looked on Cam's snap story, I saw it was true. The only problem was, I had cheer in 45 minutes.

Long story short, my mom said we could go, but I could only stay for a few minutes.

When we got there, I saw some of my friends, and Carter was standing right there in front of us. Then, someone who worked at the ski resort said Cam would be available at 9 for pictures, and it was 6:30 now. 9 o'clock was when my practice ended, and it would take about 20 minutes to get from my gym to the ski place, but I made it!

When I got there, it was about 9:20 and my friend said Cam was going down the line taking selfies, and when I got to the line, Cam was standing right there in front of me. It felt like a dream. He was talking to a mom next to me, and when he was done I gave him a huge hug. Then I asked him for a picture and he said sure. My mom took a picture of us, and I hugged him again and thanked him. Then I saw Aaron and hugged him too. We got a picture, too. Aaron was the sweetest - he was calling all the moms ma'am, which was adorable. Then I saw Taylor, and gave him a huge hug (I love Taylor so so so much, for those who don't know). When I asked him for a picture, he said "Of course of course" and we took 2. I then followed the crowd, who was following Cam, and I actually held out my phone, wanting Cam to sign it, and he did! My purple speck case is now signed by Cameron Dallas :) So then I left because it was freezing and I had to get to bed.

The funny thing was, I was the only one out of like 30 girls to get full body pictures with all of them. Everyone else just got selfies, which I thought was amazing. I am truly grateful for that.

BUT THEN.......

It just got better the next day! They went back!

2 of my friends came over, and my mom took us back to the ski place. We waited in the freezing cold for 2 hours. The amount of people looking for phone chargers was insane lol. So basically we got there and the boys were still skiing (except Carter. He stayed at the hotel). In between runs, the boys would sometimes come down to take selfies. Sometimes I was inside the lodge, because it was freezing, but actually, one time while I was outside, a verbal fight broke out.

There were some BC High (Boston College High School, which is all boys) kids there and they were talking crap about us fans. One of them said that we had nothing better to do than just wait around for talent-less boys.

The Magcon boys were mad!! Taylor came down, and told the boys to "stop talking shit about little girls" and the BC High kids said "we weren't!" and then Taylor said "bro I heard you say 'you got nothing better to do with your life!'" and yeah shit was heated.

But then Cam came down and took pictures with us because he felt bad, and he said "Like it's okay when they talk about us, but when they talk about you guys, it's not okay" and aw he was so cute.

So then I got another full body picture with Cam, and I think he remembered me because anytime I took a picture of him (like him skiing or him talking with his friends), he was looking at my camera. Then I got a full body picture with Taylor while he kissed my cheek.

Then at the end, after they returned their skis, they came out and went down the line to take selfies. Only Aaron and Cam came out, because Taylor was hurt. I got a selfie with Cam kissing my cheek, and just a smiling selfie with Aaron, who I hugged again :) Then they ran down the hill, and we saw the get in their car and they rushed out of the parking lot.

Alright so then, I had to drop off some of my friends, and when I got home, I saw on Aaron's story that they went out to dinner. They actually were eating at a restaurant that was at an outdoor mall right down the street from me. I wasn't 100% sure it was the mall 2 minutes from me, because that restaurant is a chain, and there are more of that same restaurant in Massachusetts.

But the next morning, I saw Taylor's musical.ly (watch the ones to "Mistletoe" and "Young and Beautiful" where he is outside in snow gear) and you can see the mall in the background. I was in complete shock, because it's so casual for us to go there, and they were there! I live so close, that I could have walked there!

Okay so this is the end of my story, and for those of you who wanted to know if they were nice, here's the truth:

Cam really wasn't mean, but he wasn't nice. I think it was because he just wanted to go skiing, and the fans kinda ruined it for him. Also, he was sick, and it was very cold so that didn't help. Aaron was the sweetest, like I said. Each time I met him, he asked how I was, and he was calling the moms "ma'am". Taylor was adorable. I remember when I hugged him and asked for a picture, he said "Yeah sure" and then he said something like "I'm wearing blistex so it's all good, but I'm awkward" and yeah idk but that's when he kissed me on the cheek and he said something about being awkward which made me laugh.

So yeah these 2 days were the best days of my life and I will never forget them.

Some fan accounts on IG also posted my pictures so these are the fan accounts that did:

-camsairplane

-camerondallasupdate.s (yes there is a period)

-camdallasdailyposts