Friends? Maybe Not

Camille POV

"Camille! Let's go!!" Haley shouts to me from the bottom of the stairs.

I run out of my room and down the stairs. I slip on my flip flops and walk outside.

Me, Nash, Haley and Hayes are headed to go get ice cream, and I was really looking forward to spending time with Hayes, because I thought it would just be the four of us, and not his girlfriend too. But then that changed.

"Nash, can we pick up Sadie?" Hayes asked in the car.

"Uh, sure I guess." He turns rights and drives to Sadie's house. I've been to her house before for her birthday party a few years ago, but that's the only time I've been there.

Sadie comes outside and sits in between me and Hayes.

The whole car ride there was totally boring, because Sadie and Hayes were laughing together the whole time and I was just sitting there quietly playing on my phone.

When we got to the ice cream place, we all ordered our ice cream and sat at a picnic table.

After everyone finished, we threw out our trash and got back in the car.

"Nash can Sadie come over?" Hayes asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"No, I think we should take her home" Nash said.

"But Nash-"

"Hayes." Nash said sternly.

Hayes rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat.

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

From: Haley
I told Nash about how you were feeling

To: Haley
Thank you

From: Haley
No problem :)

I locked my phone and looked out the window. I watched he cars pass, and then we pulled into Sadie's driveway.

Sadie said thank you and walked into her house. Then we drove to our neighborhood, and pulled into the Grier's driveway.

Usually Nash drops us off at our driveway, so I assumed we were hanging out at their house.

We all got put of the car and went inside.

"What's up with you?" Hayes said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You've been so quiet this whole night, and you never talk to me anymore" he said.

"I don't know what you mean" I lied.

"C'mon, you've been completely ignoring me this whole week"

"Because you've been ignoring me! Whatever happened to us being best friends, huh? Ever since you and Sadie starting dating, it's like I'm invisible. You never talk to me, so I never talk to you! You always ditch me for Sadie. I don't mind you hanging out with her, but it's like I don't even exist anymore! I thought we were best friends, and that we'd always be there for each other" I say.

"It's not my problem you're like obsessed with me. I love Sadie, she's my girlfriend. And your just my friend" he shrugged.

"Well if you feel that way, maybe you should find a new best friend!" I scream, with tears forming in my eyes. I grab my jacket and run to the door. I sprint from his house to mine, and run inside my house, slamming the front door.

<<<<>>>>

Sorry for another short chapter but I updated twice since they were both short.

Hope you all like the story so far! 25 reads for next chapter
-Alli🌺