Table Of Contents Page - (Story Summaries)

Authors Note: This page is a collective of every description/summary for every long/mini short story, alternate ending, and one-shot that has been posted or is currently in the process of being written. All descriptions and summaries match the order they appear on the dropdown menu. (If story is not visible at first you may have to scroll to find the story you wish to read). Please enjoy! I hope you like the collection!                                                                                     Requests: I do take requests/story ideas so if you have a plot, story, alt. ending, one-shot, or scene request/ idea let me know! You can DM or comment and I'll be sure to get writting as quick as I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rubble of Skyhigh collapse

What if there was a structural collapse trapping Andy Herrera in the stairwell at the end of the season one finale. Who would be the one to save her? Can her colleagues find her before it's too late?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Water

If Andy hadn't jumped into the manhole in the season two episode two crossover would Maya have been able to rescue the boy from the water pipes in time? Or will they both be carried away by the quick water? Is what was a rescue now a recovery?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boiling Bottles

What if Andy knew Vic had sprouted a fear of fire after she and Warren were trapped by blue flame. What if Vic was the one who went in to rescue the victim from the exploding wine bottles? What if Vic and the victim were pinned by a reignite flare up, would Andy be able to talk Vic down from a panic attack?

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Inescapable Hot Box

What if more happened that day Andy, some of the team plus seattle P.D. were trapped inside the garage 'hot box.' What if the some of those trapped in the garage managed to get into the house before the electrical wiring failed on the fire door? But with no lines or proper equipment and no way out will they survive? Will Maya wake up aftering being blown back from the blast of the water heater exploding, and if she does will she gain her hearing back or will it be lost forever? How do those outside the house even begin to attempt a rescue? When time may run out before a recovery can even be attempted.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Flashpoint To Pavement

What if the flashpoint explosion left Andy more than just a little dazed? How would Sullivan or Bishop react? Will Pruitt put himself in harms way to save his daughter? Will this be the end of teh line fore Lueteniant Herrera? How will the crew react? There's no coming back from a flashpoint.