“Wu troupe master?” Jing Yang saw that Wu troupe master had completely frozen and didn’t respond to him, so he called out to him.

Wu troupe master came back to himself, and vaguely recalled that Jing Yang seemed to have said something earlier. “What did you say just now?”

Jing Yang repeated that he should call him Jun shao, Wu troupe master agreed and brought Jing Yang toward the stage. When they were passing through the backstage area, Wu troupe master’s disciples all came over to surround them, their gazes when they saw Jing Yang were full of astonishment.

After Jing Yang went onstage, some disciples curiously asked Wu troupe master, “Master, who was that ah?”

Wu troupe master looked displeased. “Don’t ask about things you shouldn’t ask about.”

The audience area was much livelier than onstage, besides concentrating on eating melon seeds and refreshments, the audience members were also talking and chatting loudly and arrogantly. Even when Jing Yang had already gone on stage, very few people noticed.

When Jing Yang had just opened his mouth and sung the first sentence, the audience instantly became quiet, all eyes were finally concentrated on stage.

The Drunken Beauty, this opera expressed Yang Guifei’s thoughts and yearning for love after drinking, and through graceful singing and dancing, it would painstakingly reveal layer by layer Yang Guifei’s hopes and anticipation, disappointment, desolation, and resentment.

This opera had a lot of dancing, including Mongolian (xian bei),crouching fish (wo yu), drunken steps (zui bu), and the fan dance, the difficulty was very high. Originally Jing Yang had learned dancing over several worlds, but in order to display the appearance of an opera singer, he needed to use the help of the system to control his current body.

The audience below stage were watching as if they were intoxicated, those mellow and flowing vocals, that smooth, sweet, and clear voice, flowed into their ears, making them drunk. Their entire surroundings seemed to have disappeared, at this moment they seemed to have found themselves in the imperial palace courtyard, they could see the devastatingly beautiful imperial consort, who had gotten drunk to give vent to her heart’s depression when the emperor hadn’t come to visit her.

From Jing Yang’s appearance to his singing as well as his figure, he portrayed the progression from helplessly tipsy to deeply intoxicated, making the audience also become fascinated while watching. They resented the emperor along with the person on stage, why would you abandon such a charming beautiful person to be alone, and didn’t come to properly comfort her.

Wu troupe master and his disciples backstage also were dumbfounded when listening, each one of them couldn’t resist looking through the crack in the curtain to the stage.

auroranovels.wordpress.com

When Jing Yang had stopped singing and withdrawn from the stage, the audience beneath the stage was still immersed in their intoxication and hadn’t been able to come back from their daze. Wu troupe master prohibited his disciples from following him over, and returned together with Jing Yang to the room he had prepared.

“Cheng…, no, Jun shao.” Wu troupe master controlled his excited emotions. “May I ask who Jun shao’s teacher is? When did you start learning how to sing? You actually had such profound accomplishments.”

Jing Yang rapidly started removing his stage makeup and responded. “It is not convenient for me to reveal the answers to those questions to you, you only need to remember the words I said to you before. Don’t ask too much about the rest.”