Character List

Finally put the character list together. But these are going to be the announced characters in this story. The first actual chapter will be worked on after this is posted today. Happy New Year everyone!

Turner Home

Tammy Turner: Timmy and Trixie's oldest twin daughter. She is 12 years old. At the age of 9, her and her younger brother, Tommy, had received Cosmo and Wanda to share after a year of torture from the VickyBot. She has long black hair with blue eyes behind purple framed glasses. She has a purple headband in her hair, wearing a lavender short sleeved blouse, a black mini skirt, and short black boots. She is very bright and is a bit outspoken. She might pick on Tommy a lot but she does care deeply for her brother. She mostly keeps Wanda on her.

Tommy Turner: Timmy and Trixie's younger twin son. He is 12 years old At the age of 9, he and his older sister, Tammy, had received Cosmo and Wanda after to share after a year of torture from the VickyBot. He has short messy chestnut hair, blue eyes, bucked teeth, and a round nose. He wears a pinky beanie on top of his head, wearing a light pink short sleeved shirt, blue torn jeans, and white sneakers. He is very much like his father, very stubborn and has a C average in school. Tommy is the one that finds the magical music box in the beginning of the story. He mostly keeps Cosmo on him.

Timmy Turner: A call center representative. He is 46 years old. When he and Chloe were 16 years old, Jorgen had taken Cosmo and Wanda away from them. They hadn't broken any rules but the fairy council had ruled that they were too dangerous. Jorgen erased both their memories of everything. Nowadays, Timmy is feeling like he is missing something in his life. Though he doesn't know what. He has short messy brown hair, blue eyes, bucked teeth, wearing a white long sleeved dress shirt, a pink tie, blue jeans, and brown sneakers.

Trixie Tang/Turner: A nurse at a nursing home. She is 46 years old. When she first started her family, she was a bit worried about going back to school. She needed to go back to get her nursing degree. Timmy has always been there for her, through thick and thin. However, like her husband, she has been feeling that something is missing. She has shoulder length black hair, blue eyes with reading glasses, wearing a purple long sleeved turtleneck, white caprice, and white sneakers.

Cosmo: He is a fairy godparent. When he and Wanda were taken from Timmy and Chloe, they had retreated to the outer banks of Fairy World. They had taken in Sparky and Poof's (now) girlfriend, Rose. Cosmo is still not the brightest cookie in the cookie jar but he loves Tammy and Tommy a lot. His hair was completely gray and is messy, his face is really wrinkly, tired green eyes, green glasses, wearing a dark green long sleeved hoodie, black jeans, his brown loafers, a rusty broken crown, wings really broken, and his wand looking more of a gray color.

Wanda: She is a fairy godparent. When she and Cosmo were taken from Timmy and Chloe, they had returned back home to Fairy World. While she is still a nag at times, she cares about Tommy and Tammy. Her hair is starting to have gray streaks in it, she has wrinkles on her face, tired pink eyes, wearing a pink long sleeved blouse, black jeans, black sneakers, copper earrings, a rusty crown, wings are starting to break, and her wand looking more of a gray color.

Johnson Home

Harmony Johnson: A.J. and Alicia's daughter. She is 12 years old. At the age of 9, she also had been tormented by the VickyBot. Unlike the Turner twins, she is not signaled out as much. She is a genius, often outsmarting everyone. She is incredibly shy about showing off, unlike her father. She gets Rose as her fairy godparent. She constantly gets hotheaded in situations beyond her control. Tammy is her best friend. She has long curly brown hair, blue eyes, wearing a dark red blouse, a blue skirt, and white shoes.

A.J. Johnson: An university professor. He is 46 years old. When he and Alicia had settled down, he had promised himself that he wouldn't move around much for Alicia's sake. So he applied for the job at the local university. Like the other adults, he has been feeling like something is missing in his life. He always looks out for Timmy, as much as he can. He is still bald, blue eyes, has a small black goatee, wearing a blue undershirt, a white sweatervest, brown khakis, and brown sneakers.