The bird was about average size, but fucking traumatizing for me to look at.

"Get it out Lou!" I shout while walking over to the corner of the room and staying as far as I can.

"You're such a fucking baby." He shake she's head while walking up the stairs to get to the bird. The door is left wide open and giving it the opportunity to fly right out but it won't.

Louis gets to the second floor and quietly walks over to the bird, trying to be gentle so he doesn't scare it. He manages to get right behind it, but when his hands reach out to grab it, it flies right off the railing. 

And towards me.

My eyes widened as I fled from my corner, my stomach knotting and my body to break out in sweat. I ran faster than my brain could process due to the piping hot adrenaline running through my blood.

"Louis!" I screamed as I ran, hearing the sounds of the wings flapping not to far behind me but I couldn't dare look back and stare my death in the eyes.

"Just clam down!" I hear Louis yell from wherever in the room, hoping he's doing something to fix this.

I run into the kitchen by the speed of light, circling around the island in hope this disease will leave me alone because I don't know long I can keep sprinting in terror.

And then I felt it, it's wing hit the back of my neck.

I screamed, high.

The most high pitch scream I ever let out flooded the house as I waved my arms around for it to get away from behind me but it was no use, the bird landed on me and I nearly pissed myself when it happened.

"Louis!" I screamed louder while frantically stumbling back into the living room with the bird flying all around my head and shoulders, literally not leaving me alone.

"Just stay fucking still." Louis shouts while walking up with a large old dusty phone book we keep in the cupboard.

"I can't it's fucking attacking me!" I bellowed with my eyes pinched shut and me staggering all over the living room.

"It's just flying on you it isn't attacking you!" He justifies but it didn't make me feel any better. My heart was racing and my body was shutting down in anxiousness. I have a phobia of birds and this situation was what my nightmares consisted of.

"Stop moving Niall!" Louis shouts again and this time I listen but it took a lot for me to do so.

I froze as the bird landed on my head, my eyes were wide and my knees were shaking. I needed to get the fuck out of here.

I made eye contact with Briar sitting on the couch whom still found this all very funny. Her smile was large and her dimples were an after effect of her laughter.

Louis slowly stepped up to me slower then I needed him to because I was having a full blown mental break down.

"Just stay... very ... still." He whispers with each step, staring widely at the bird on my head so I could clearly see the whites of his eyeballs.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

In one quick motion Louis raised the thousand page phone book back behind his head and swung it forward to hit the bird, but it was too quick. The parasite bolted off my head and flew out the open front door. I didn't even get a chance to let go of the breath I was holding though because in my next heartbeat the thick phone book nailed me hard on the top head.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed loudly, scrunching my neck from the hit that he didn't have enough reaction time to avoid.

Louis widened his eyes at the hard hit on my cranium, looking instantly guilty.