"You didn't!" I shouted in shock, he nods in response with his lips formed into a line.

"I kinda did." He says in guilt.

I groan and toss my head back over the back of the couch, clamping my hand over my eyes.

"Louis you idiot." I exhaled in grief. 

I guess I can't really get mad at him, I am secretly seeing someone who is far worse then Audrey...

"I know I know!" He says in defence. "But you're gonna be mad when I tell you that isn't the worst part.." He adds with more suspicion in his voice. I sit up from my seat and look at him again.

"And what is that?" I shake my head.

"I...erm.. have been like... spending all my time with her, and not for sex." He admits in an ever more awkward state.

"What do you mean then?" I arch my brow.

"Okay well it started when we slept together for the first time. The next morning we went out for breakfast because we were you know, hungry and shit. So that's normal, but then as days go by we end up going out for dinner and driving around and just doing many things together. Like she came grocery shopping with me yesterday dude." He spills and I was nothing short of utterly shocked I was hearing this coming from him. 

"So are you annoyed of her and want to her back off?" I ask, presuming that's the real reason this is an issue for him.

"Well.. she isn't actually annoying me at all. If anything I'm the one inviting her out with me.." He admits.

"So are you like.. together? Cause Amelia would kill you." I state.

"No no of course not! Niall you know I don't date. Plus we already discussed how we are just hookup partners and nothing more." He leans back in his seat again and shrugs with a cocky look on his face.

"Yeah, who also get meals together and grocery shop."  I roll my eyes.

"Okay well whatever. It's not a thing and it never will be." He says sternly.

"Hey it's your funeral." I shake my head and look down at Briar to my left who was looking up at me with those big green eyes. Her short legs were still crossed as she sat very pleasantly quiet next to me.

"We are not together." Louis states again while standing up, starting to walk over to the door. "And I wasn't joking when I said it's fucking hot in here." He opens the front door wide open, waving it back in forth to let the air in.

"Well then crack a window don't just hold the door open." I shake my head.

"But this lets more air in. It's way too ho-" Louis gets cut off by a giant object flying though the doorway and into the house. I flinch and widen my eyes as something black flies up and into the house up at the ceiling.

The object lands on the railing of the second floor that looks over the living room , and immediately my heart dropped when I realized what it was.

"Is that a fucking bird!" I shout and jump to my feet.

I. Hate. Birds.

"What the fuck?" Louis stands there staring at the monstrosity clamped on the railing.

"Shit shit shit shit." I dive my hands in my hair and pull the roots, feeling my heart race due to my phobia of birds. I barely got used to that little Chester thing Amelia was nursing back to health, and now there was a flying black bird staring at me with its bird eyes from above.

"Relax idiot, it will fly out." Louis rolls his eyes.

I look at Briar who was staring at the bird, not phased at all as she was still cross legged on the couch.