Six

After turning a few corners, Juvia stopped suddenly. Turning around and staring at her friends with her tear drenched face. Levy and Lucy stared back with deep concern as Juvia feels more tears leaking out of her eyes.

"It wasn't—It wasn't Gray's fault. It was m-mine." Juvia finally spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I cheated on him," Juvia breathed, "with... Lyon."

"L-Lyon?! Like Lyon Vastia?" Both spoke up in union.

"Ye-Yes, Lyon V-Vastia..." Juvia replies sadly as she looked at their surprised faces.

"But, you guys—you love Gray!" Levy finally spoke after another few moments of dead silence. Juvia looked down at the tiles in guilt. Looking back, she had no idea why she had even decided to kiss him. Why she wanted to kiss him.

"I do! I love him, I really do..." Juvia admits.

"What happened?" Lucy inquires. Juvia could feel the two getting closer to her.

"I—We were caught up in the moment? I don't know... I just—there's no excuse for what I've done." Now, Juvia was confused with her actions. She could feel someone let out a sigh, and a hand crept up her shoulders.

"Juvia..." Levy said sadly.

"I know! It's all my fault, I shouldn't have.. but I did and I can't change that." Juvia replies as tears flew out her eyes.

"We know. But listen, do you love Gray?" Lucy asked as Juvia looked up.

Juvia nodded, "I do, I love him. I've loved him for four years now..."

"Then show him, show him that he's the only one. Tell him that what you regret what you've done. You shouldn't be running away from this, especially if it's Gray, the one you love." Levy explains as she pulls Juvia into an embrace. Juvia could feel her eyes widen, she was right.

"I—yeah... thank you, guys." Juvia said as a small smile started to place itself upon her lips. She saw the smiles placed on her friends faces before she left the scene to find Gray.

As she fast walked, she looked around for the blue-haired boy.

Author's Note
Hey guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? I apologize for not updating this book for two weeks now. I've been busy with school and there's a lot of stuff coming up in the future. So, I will try to give you all a new chapter as much as I can before the projects, testing, work, and other stuff come. Thank you for reading and Happy New Year! As always, constructive criticism is very much appreciated. I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye! 👋

- author

Vote • Comment • Share • Follow

This chapter is unedited