"No Emmy I fucking hate playing video games and I already spent my entire summer break watching you play, why? Because I am not allowed to even try a game because you are better and I suck at it whatever. I am done with you and your fucking Playstation!" She yelled at me.

And it came so extremely out of nowhere that I couldn't say much more than; "That's nonsense Tamara!"

Why the fuck was she now out of nowhere yelling and complaining about something that didn't happen.

"It's not. You know what? I don't even wanna be like you anymore! You are egoistic mean and boring as fuck and most of all Michael is way better than you!" At that moment the door opened, Michael looked wide eyed at Tamara who was still going on yelling at me.

"Go die! What for kind of crazy bitch.." She went on and on until she realized the lad in the doorway. Michael looked over at me.

I realized I was crying. Michael opened his mouth but shut it and just walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and covered my ears.

"Go to my dorm, darling." He said handing me his key and my schoolbooks still in my bag.

I did as he said and when I arrived at his dorm.

I just kept on sobbing.

I opened the door finding Calum. His eyes widened as he ran over to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong Emmy? Are you okay?" He asked me softly hugging me.

"Tamara said things and Michael made me leave and now he's probably going to make it worse and-" I sobbed and sobbed on and on.

Calum kept hugging me. Suddenly Michael stormed in with a bag of mine filled with clothing.

"I just grabbed some of your clothing. If you need more I can bring it too but you aren't sleeping in that dorm anymore." He said me nodding softly before he thanked Calum and started comforting me.

I cried against Michael's chest.

"Thank you Mikey.." I softly whispered to him. Sobs escaping my lips.

"It's okay babe, cry it's okay." He mumbled softly.

"You're beautiful remember?" He almost whispered before his friend stood up from the bed he had sat down on earlier and walked back to us.

"Do you need anything else from there Emmy?" Calum wondered.

"Did you grab underwear?" I asked Michael who blushed and nodded. I looked back at Calum.

"My laptop and phone please. Shoes. And Toad, don't forget Toad." I said looking down at my pink dotted socks. I hated them. But they were soft so I also liked them a bit.

"I already took her phone with me." Michael told Calum.

"Okay." Calum said before leaving us alone.

"You really are too good for me apparently?" I said softly. Michael shook his head.

"Total bullshit Em, you know that." He told me I smiled a bit.

"Why were you coming by our dorm by the way?" I asked softly.

"I was bored and missed you." He spoke drying my tears with his shirt. His hair was still a bit wet from our beach adventure.

"I'm sorry I cry so much." I said again Michael shook his head before pressing his lips onto mine.

Calum came in, not bothered by us kissing. I could hear him placing my stuff down. I thanked him when we broke our kiss.

"Go sleep Em. You seem extremely tired." Michael said to me.

"I'm sorry this all happened." Michael softly said before grabbing his guitar. He softly started singing.

"Don't Fall Asleep At The Helm by Sleeping With Sirens"

I lost my heart, my home is the ocean.
The waves underneath will soon be my home.

I will fall asleep.
I'll close my eyes and dream of days when I wasn't all alone.

All that I know is gone
(Take what is left of me now)
All that I know is gone
(Take what is left of me)

Fall deeper and deeper, the sirens are singing your songs.
I'll miss my breath, there's no more left.
I'll miss the sound of the wind at my back.

The depths have a number, they call you by name.
Fall asleep, Davy Jones calls you.
So fall asleep, fall asleep and dream.
[2x]
All that I know is gone
(Take what is left of me now)
All that I know is gone
(Take what is left of me)
Fall deeper and deeper, the sirens are singing your songs.

"I had no idea you could sing that well." I said. Calum nodding.

"Dude, you're amazing!"

*

I woke up. It was probably around four in the afternoon. Calum and Michael were softly chatting on Calum his bed so I kept my eyes closed but my ears open.

"I just can't believe how bitchy Tamara was." I heard Michael say.

"She really said go die to her?" Calum asked him.

"Yeah she did, she was mad at Em because she wanted to play video games with her." Michael said.

"That's so confusing! Why would she?"

"Emmy and I haven't talked about it yet."

"I don't know it either." I spoke softly still with my eyes closed.

I could hear Michael his footsteps on the floor as he stopped by his bed and sat down near my feet end.

His hand stroke my legs before he climbed to lie next to me.

"Did you get enough rest?" He asked. I nodded before his arms wrapped around my waist.

---------------------------

So I'm currently trying to write enough to still update weekly whilst school is starting so yea!

It isn't working out 100% yet, but here's an update!