She reached home and didn't see her mom, she went inside wash room, washing the tear strains from her face, she changed into her night dress. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, confirmed she looked normal and came out.

Her mom asked about her day and she replied her with small smile. She said about rangoli competition and her mom felt happy. She gave her coffee, Meera said she had headache and went inside her room. She laid her head on the pillow and let her tears out. "Don't create scene" his words echoed in her mind.

"What he mean by creating scene? Is he thinking all my care and love for him is fake. Why can't he understand me. He won't understand my true love in this lifetime" she thought in her mind with tears flowing continuously wetting the pillow.

She doesn't know when sleep consumed her, she slept well without having dinner. Morning she woke up at 5 because of her alarm. That day, she decided to attend pooja in the temple. She woke up and took a hot relaxing shower. Her burning red eyes and headache remembered her yesterday's incident but she decided to divert her mind from that and to get ready for pooja.

She got ready in a red half saree with simple loosly platted hair and simple touch up. She reached temple and done the rituals which relaxed her mind, finally she got some peace which she was seeking for a long time.

 She reached temple and done the rituals which relaxed her mind, finally she got some peace which she was seeking for a long time

Once the pooja done, she returned home after an hour. She crossed the park but didn't show interest to glance at it. She put her head down and walked towards her home.

Someone stood in her way and she raised her head to see the person. It was none other than him, he stood there by looking at her. Her eyes automatically went to his hand to checked whether the injury was cured. She found it dressed newly and she relaxed.

She again looked at him but she didn't utter a word, she started to walk again. "Meera, I'm here to see you" he said with irritation. She stopped in her way, turned back and looked him like what. "Let's sit in that bench" he showed the bench where they used to sit. Meera nodded and went with him.

"Tell me. What's wrong Meera, why are you over reacting for all those simple things. Yesterday I hit my hands somewhere so it started to bleed. But why you reacted so much that too in public place. Its a small thing right, why you looked it like seeing me without soul" he said in irritating tone. "Please don't tell those words" she said by controlling her tears.

"This is what irritating me more. Why are you taking all these small issues as a big thing. What you are trying to show-off" he asked rudely.

"Show off, what do you mean to say Krishna. Do you thing I'm doing this just to show-off, yesterday you told not to create scene and now you are telling like this. Look Krishna, I asked those things because I truly care for you and I can't see you hurt, so those words and tears came without my concern. Please don't give these names for my true emotions" she said shedding the tears which she tried to control for a long time.

"Care, why should you care? Why should you care for a person who you don't know completely. Why should you care this much, even my friends didn't cared this much. Why are you getting tears when I was in pain. Why you want to care... Why?" He yelled loudly raising his voice.

"Because I LOVE YOU" she said in same loud tone. How long she will control her emotions, his questions just waked her inner feelings up and she confessed her love totally in the unexpected moment and she said those words out of anger and pain.

His eyes widen in shock after hearing her words. He didn't ask anything further and stood there like a statue. Their eyes locked with one another. Full of love and emotions in her tear filled eyes. Full of hurt, fear, anger, shock, unasked questions and some unreadable emotions in his red eyes but their eyes not wanted to exclude from others.

They stood there like that for few minutes and he came into conscious and left the place without spared her a look. He took his bike and left that place immediately. She looked at his direction. Only those tear drops accompanied her. She sat on the bench and tried to control her throbbing heart.

She didn't expect her confession would be like that in the hard situation but she couldn't control that pain anymore and she couldn't hear his sharp words which kill her alive as the result, she confessed her love in very drastic situation unexpectedly.

"If you love large, you've got to hurt large.!
If you have got a lot of light,
You've probably got an equal amount of darkness"

!If you have got a lot of light,You've probably got an equal amount of darkness"

Hi friends,

32nd chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.