《15》

Taemins POV

"These are the signs that you are starting to like her"

I could not believe what Jonghyun hyung told me.

"Hyung i think you're mistaking here a little bit"

" -_- "

" •_• "

"Well there's a high possibility that you like her. But it can also be that you like Minho?"

Jonghyun hyung laughed at me as I looked at him in utter disgust with my mouth slightly open.

"Alright get out hyung you're no help" I pushed him out of the room with all my strength. But before I could close the door he stated "But be careful though. I don't want anyone to hurt their feelings"

|

For the past few days I've been trying to figure out about what Jonghyun hyung said. But I also tried to not put too much attention to it. Well that part didn't go well.

Y/n and Minho hyung have been like those kdrama couples you see on television. Being all lovey dovey and spending too much time with each other.

I think it won't be a shock if they both came and announced that they're dating already. I mean we know it. We can see it coming.

But despite knowing everything, there's something in me that wants to stop it from happening. I know I sound selfish but I was the one who caught feelings- WOAH did I just think about having feelings for y/n?? I must be going crazy now.

I tried to push my feelings aside and think of going out with other girls. And tried as well. I went to the club I go often with my hyungs and tried to get close to some other girls to distract myself. But I just didn't feel like doing that the moment I entered the club so anyone can guess what's wrong with me.

I'm keeping all of this to myself. I don't want the hyungs to know that the one time Minho hyung finally finds someone, I'm also attracted to that person. As much as it would hurt Minho hyung, it would hurt me too. And I definitely do not want that to happen.

He has been a brother like figure to me for as long as I remember. I remember playing basketball with him for the whole summer vacation I once had and him teaching me  the basics of soccer. He has always been there for me and he understands me more since he's the only one closest to my age.

Stealing- more like liking the same girl as him and hurting him is the last thing I'd want. And I don't plan on telling him anything any sooner. Because I know he would give up on her because of me. He loves me that much.

And I love him more because he's the only person I cherish more after my parents.

~~~~~~~~

Well guess who decided to post after- I don't even remember when was the last time I posted a chapter. But guess I'm back? Yeah this story is still breathing somehow