Unexpected Kiss.....

(A/N):Finally updated!! Sorry for the long wait.....

Taeun POV

One whole week has gone since I came to Korea. I spent this whole week with my new friends,you know who. Minho calls me most of the time and we talk for hours even though we meet everyday. I got to know that he loves playing sports specially soccer. Key gives me tips on how to look the best. Since I love singing and got to know that Jonghyun also sings very well, he teaches me to sing more beautifully. Onew and I always talk about food and of course chicken. He taught me how to eat chicken more deliciously. And Taemin and I practice dance together. I must say that Taemin is a great dancer. But one thing, that whenever I'm with Taemin, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why. I got to know him a lot more and we became close in short time since we are the same age.

Today they invited me to go to the club with them. That's why Key is taking me to shopping with him. We will leave for shopping at 12:30 and Key also said that he will treat me lunch. That's why I thought of quickly eating my breakfast and shower.

Just when I was about to go shower,my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was key. I picked up the phone.....

Phone Conversation:

"Hey Key."

"Hey Taeun. Aren't you excited about shopping? We're going to buy a lot of clothes and shoes."

"Yep I am. I was just going to shower you know."

"Great. Oh and one more thing, Taemin is also coming with us."

"Really? Cool."

"Yeah. We'll pick you up at exactly 12:30. Bye."

"Ok...bye."

END

When I heard that Taemin is also coming with us, I wanted to look good. So I took one of my favorite shorts.

Then I quickly took the shower and got ready. It was almost 12:30. As I finished combing my hair, I heard a car horn. I knew it was Key and Taemin. I quickly took my bag, locked the main door and went outside. I looked at the car and saw Key sitting in the drivers seat and Taemin in the backseat. I was about to seat in the back beside Taemin but Key told to seat in the front beside him. Then he drove us to his favorite shopping mall(i forgot the name). Then he took me to a couple of clothing stores and at last bought me 6 outfits. 3 was tops with shorts, 1 was the club dress and the last 2 were two cute dresses. Key also helped me bye 2 snickers and 1 black high heel. Taemin and Key also bought what they wanted. After that we ate lunch at a small restaurant. Then they dropped me at my home and told me to be ready by 8pm. 

I went in my house and saw that it was 5:46pm. So I thought of taking a little rest at the couch. I was watching the new drama 'Love In The Moonlight'. It was my favorite. When I finished watching it, it was 6:57. So I thought to start getting ready. Our plan was to first have our dinner and then go to the club. So I gain took a shower. Then after that I dried my hair and wore the dress and did my hair.

 Then after that I dried my hair and wore the dress and did my hair

By the time of it, I didn't realize that it was almost 8pm. I then wore my heels and then again heard a car horn. I again locked the door and went out. When I went in front of the car,I saw five amazing looking guys sitting inside. I became a little shy because I never went to the club and also with five amazing, hot looking guys. Jonghyun was in the drivers seat. Onew in the passangers seat. Key, Minho and Taemin in the backseat. Taemin had opened the door for me to get in and I did. I sat between Taemin and Minho.

"You're looking great Taeun!"Said Minho

"Yes you are!"Jonghyun said.

"You got know who bought the dress!" Key said as he was proud of it.

"You look like the most beautiful girl in the world!"One said with a cute smile.

"Thanks a lot everyone...."I said with a smile.

Taemin said nothing but I could see he was blushing from the corner of my eyes. Jonghyun drove us to a restaurant  where we had our dinner. Then we went to the club. We all went inside and found ourselves a seat at a round table. There was loud music and people dancing on the dance floor. Minho and Jonghyun said they wanted to dance with me while Onew, Key and Taemin stayed at the table watching us. Me, Jonghyun and Minho were having a lot of fun. I glanced at Taemin a little and saw him staring at me with a smile on his face. When he he caught me he quickly turned at Onew and started talking. And I started dancing again. After a while we were tired and went back to our seats. We were all talking about random things when suddenly Jonghyun said about a small game.

"Hey guys, lets play a game. We'll play rock papers scissors and the loser each time will drink a shot. What say?"Jonghyun said.

"Cool""Sure""Sounds fun""Good idea". Everyone said together. Then they looked at me and I had no choice but to say yes. Then we started the game. At first round Key loose. We all started over again and this time Jonghyun loosed. Then Minho, then me and Taemin. We continued the game like this. Minho, Key and I were loosing the most. At some time,  started feeling dizzy.

Taemin POV

Taeun, Minho hyung and Key hyung got drunk. So decided to stop the game and go home. Onew hyung said he will take Minho hyung and Jonghyun will take Key hyung home while I will take Taeun to her house. At first Onew and Jonghyun hyung took Minho and Key hyung to our house and then I took Taeun to her house. She was not even able to walk so I had to carry her bridal style. While carrying her, she kept her face on my neck and I was getting shivers. My face was all red. I took her inside and layed her on the bed.

When I was about to remove my hand from under her body, she all of a sudden pulled me close to her. My eyes became wide in shock. She was looking straight into my eyes. Then she pulled me and kissed me on the lips. I was too shocked to respond. My eyes were wide in shock. But I soon she fell asleep and  I broke the kiss. I was still shocked. I somehow put blanket over her and removed her heels. Then I turned off the lights and locked the main door and went to the car and drove to my home.

Along the  ride, I was thinking about the kiss. I was feeling strange while I was thinking about it. It felt different. After i reached, I noticed that Onew and Key hyung already went to bed. So I went to my room, changed into my sleepwear and fell into sleep thinking about the kiss......

(A/N): So how was it? I hope you all like it. I know I did the kiss a little early. But I couldn't think of anything else. I was thinking of making a new story. But that will be about my second bias Chanyeol of EXO. What do you guys think about it. Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading till now. I hope you guys are liking my story. Please excuse me for my mistakes. Thanks again...!!