Growing Feelings

This chapter is starting from when Taemin got out of Taeun's house. If you forgot what happened in the last chapter, i suggest you to read the last chapter again. But if you want to start from here, let me tell you that this chapter is starting from when Taemin said bye to Taeun and went in the car to go to his house because Taemin came to Taeun's house to help her tha day because she was feeling dizzy because she drank too much alcohol. Let me start now.....

This chapter is mainly Taemin's POV...

Taemin POV:

I said bye to Taeun and got in my car. I started the engine and started going to my house. Along the ride back to my house, I find myself smiling all by myself. "Ya Taemin...why are you smiling?? Stop it!" I said to myself. I got home and got out of the car. I locked it and went to the front door. I got inside as Key hyung opened the door.

I didn't say anything to him and just walked pass him to go to my room. But I was stopped when Minho hyung called me, "Taemin-ah you're back. How is Taeun? Is she alright?" "Yes she is hyung. I even made dinner for her in case she can't" I replied back to him.

"Aigoo...our little Taemin is growing up. Thanks for your help. You must be tired. Go to your room and get freshed."Minho hyung said. "Nae hyung"I went to my room and locked the door. I got freshed up and went outside because I haven't had dinner yet.

"Taemin-ah if you're done come to the dinning hall. Dinner is ready"And that's when Key hyung called me just like a mother calling her son. Key hyung has always been like this. I went to the dining hall.

"Aigoo...what took you so long?"Key hyung said. "Its only been 15 minutes hyung. And stop me treating like a baby. I'm 20 years old hyung. I'm an adult."I replioed him. He never treats me like a normal 20 year old boy. Rather he treats me like I'm his child. "Its because I care for you.

And also your hair is good because of my caring. Now start eating everyone."Key hyung said. And we all did as we were told by Key hyung. To be honest, he is the boss of this house. Even though Onew hyung is the oldest, he is also treated like this. But still we all love Key hyung a lot.

After having dinner we all went to our individual rooms. I went to my room and brushed my teeth. Just when I was about to sleep Minho hyung entered my room. "I hope I'm not disturbing you Taemin-ah"Minho hyung said. "Not at all hyung. Come in."I said to him. He walked to me and sat beside me at the bed. He kind of looked nervous. I wonder why.....

"You see Taemin....since we are very close....I came to say you something. Its.....its about...*sigh*" I wonder why Minho hyung is this nervous. What is it that he is trying to say. "Hyung what's the matter?"I said to him.

Then Minho started explaining everything to me, "You know...whenever I'm around Taeun, I don't know why but my heart starts beating fast. It feels like my heart is going to burst out of my body. I feel like I should protect her. I should stand by her side until the end. Do you know why this is happening?" This is what I feel when I'm around Taeun. Even I don't know what this feeling is."I heard all of it" Out of nowhere Key hyung came and following him the two others, Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung.

 "Is Minho in love?" Jongyung said. "No I'm not!"Minho hyung said. "I think you like her"Onew hyung said. "I said I don't!"Minho protested. "I know everything Minho. All this feeling only happens when you like someone. And I'm sure that you like her. But don't tell her now."Key hyung said. "Why?"Minho hyung replied. "If you say that you like her now, then she might get distanced from you. You should wait and try to impress her. Then she will accept you."Key hyung explained him.

"It seems like Key knows everything about love. Not bad Key"Jonghyun hyung complemented Key hyung. "Okay now. Let us go and sleep and also let Taemin sleep. Goodnight everyone and Taemin."Key hyung said and everyone left as he also left my room.

I can't sleep tonight at all. All I am thinking about is what Key hyung said. Does this feelings only happen when you like someone? Does Minho hyung like her? What if she also likes him? Why does these feelings happen to me? I don't know anything. This has been a really long day. I should sleep now. And then I fell into deep sleep.

(Next morning>>)

I woke up as I heard the door knock. I looked at my wall clock and it is only 7 am in the morning. "Key hyung it is only 7 am. Come an hour later"I said. "It is not Key, it is me Taeun. And if you're not opening the door I'm coming in."As soon as I heard Taeun's voice, I got up at full speed. But she already entered my room.

"Is your room always this messy? You should clean your room Taemin." I am seeing Taeun talking with me. Am I hallucinating? How is she here? What's going on? "What? Why are you staring at me like this?"Taeun spoke up and I realized that I was staring at her all this time. I looked away in embarassment. "How are you here?"I finally speak up.

"Well Key called me to teach me how to make his grandmother's special bone soup. I wanted to learn it and so here I am. Now hurry up and get up. I'm going outside."Taeun said and went outside my room.

I'm still shocked at this. But still I got up and did my daily routine. After that I got out from my room and saw Taeun sitting next to Minho hyung on the couch. They both were talking and laughing. And on the other side, Jonghyun hyung, Onew hyung and Key hyun were watching them from the kitchen.

They were smiling at them. "Ya Taemin-ah come here!"Key hyung called me. "Aren't they both looking good together?"He asked me. I just simply replied with a 'hmm' and sat at the dining table. I don't know why but I'm not as happy as those three looking at them. Just what the hell is happening with me? I have no idea........

(A/N): Taemin is getting jealous I think. Well, liked the chapter? I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Bye guys! and sorry for late update. Bye!