《4》

It was already one week since me and Minho went to hang out. I really had fun that day. After that we would call each other talk a lot. I have been going on different places this whole week. And now its Friday. don't know what to do today. I got up at 8 and I'm watching the tv now. There is nothing going on except for some news and stupid programes. I'm bored.

I'm trying to think what I can do today but got not even a single idea. Then I thought of Minho. 'should I hang out with him?' I thought. Just then he called. Wow....good timing Minho. I took the call

"Hey y/n" Minho said

"Hey. So whats up? How are you and everyone?"

"Nothing much, just getting bored. And we all are fine. We miss you though. Have any plans for today?"

"Thats so sweet. I miss you all too. And nope. No plans for today. Just getting bored"

"If you've got nothing to do then come to our place"

"What? To your place?"

"Yep. We wanted to invite you for dinner. Everyone wants to see you."

"Yeah sure I'd love to come. Its been long since I've seen them."

"Okay you can come by 7. I'll send you the address and should I pick you?"

"No thats okay. Just send the address."

"Ao see you at 7"

"See you"

I was glad that at least this day wouldn't go wasted. Every single day is important for me. I should enjoy my last days to the fullest.

I looked at the clock and it was already 3 pm. I went to my room to look for what should I wear. I felt like I should wear something nice since they invited me and we only know each other for 1 and a half week. I always wear shorts and I love them. So I thought of wearing them but a nice one.

But I kept on searching and found nothing. I knew I was looking for the right cloth for along time. And I chose this >

(No bag and without the sunglasses 'cause its for night time)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After I got the right outfit, I again looked at the clock. I was shocked to see it was 5 pm. I was looking for an outfit for 2 hours!? I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. I take shower for at least one hour.

After the nice warm shower I got dressed. I put on some makeup. And again I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 pm. God, I am way too much excited for tonight's dinner.

I already got the address of their place. It can take long by walking since I don't have a car to go there so I booked an uber.

I locked the door and went out when my uber arrived. I only took my phone with me.

Remember Me [LEE TAEMIN] <EDITING>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें