《1》

Y/N's POV

I walked out of the hospital with a very sad and crying face. The doctors said that my cancer can not be treated any longer, I'm gonna die in 4 months. Hearing this made my heart break into millions of parts. But I have to face the reality. As I was walking to my house I thought that I should forget that I am dying and enjoy the vacation to Seoul in South Korea where I decided to spend the last 4 months of my life. 

After reaching home, I started packing the things which were my body lotions and stuff like that. I couldn't live without those. After I finished that, I went to the kitchen to eat something.  grabbed an apple and started eating it. My flight to Seoul was today at 3:00 am. So I had to finish packing the rest within today. 

~Time Skip To 12 am~

I had called a cab to take my things to the airport. It was already 12 so I needed to hurry. After sometime I heard an sound of horn. It was the cab. I went down to it and asked the man to help me get my things from my house. I started to get my things and put it in the cab. I only had a few suitcases 'cause I'm not staying here forever......its just a matter of 4 months and besides I'm gonna shop there a lot and buy all kinds of things. I had been saving money from my childhood to do shopping in Seoul. Seoul was my dream destination. So I had enough money to buy at least a hundred items.

After finishing getting all my stuff, I asked the driver to wait for 5 minutes. I wanted to go and see my house for the last time. So I did as I thought and went upstairs. I was walking around the whole house for the last time. As I was roaming the house, I felt tears coming down my cheeks. I was crying. When I went to my room, I stood there for good 3-5 minutes and cried. This has been my room for the last 12 years. This was my aunts house and I was staying here since my parents died. I was gonna miss this house a lot.

After finishing my goodbye part with the house I walked downstairs and sit in the cab. The cab started going towards the airport and I was watching my house going further and further. i waved my house goodbye and looked in the front.

I reached the airport in about 1 hour. The airport was way far from my house. After reaching the airport, I placed all my things in the troller(don't know if this is the correct name or not) and started going in. After checking all my things and my passport I got in the plane. My seat was the window seat. So I was a little happy.

I was thinking about my childhood and all my memories here in America. I was gonna miss this place a lot. Then the air hostess announced the plane was about to take off. I saw the plane taking off of the ground and going into the sky. I was watching the sky outside the window. Soon after I started feeling sleepy and went to a deep sleep.

~Time Skip To 8 hours~

I woke up hearing the air hostess saying that we were about to land in a few moments. I was really excited that I finally reached Seoul.  could see it from the window. 

~Time Skip To Landing~

Our plane landed safely and I got off the plane. I could smell that the air here was different. I was so happy that I'm really here. I walked off the airport and started calling for a cab. Of course I knew how to speak in Korean language. I had been learning it since I was 14. Anyways, I called for a cab and told the driver where to go. I had booked a medium sized apartment for 4 months. As I was going, I was looking at the road. I was literally jumping a little in the car out of excitement. After I reached there, I got all of my things in my apartment. I already had furnitures and electronics in it.

I was really tired of setting all the things in the right places. And it was already night. I had instent noodles with me which I prepared and eated for dinner. After finishing eating it, I went to my room and got changed into my pjs. Then I went to my bed and lied down on it. I was thinking about what should I do tomorrow. So many ideas came to my mind. As I was thinking my eyes became deezy and I fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Hey guys....its my first story so I am a little nervous. Please excuse my spelling and grammer mistakes. I hope you all like it. Thanks for reading!