Chapter 25

"So, he's on his way now?" Hoseok asks.

Set sits on top of the large dog cage, next to a small bundle of rope, and leans back; propping himself up. "Yeah. We might have to wait a while since he has to sneak out."

"What's the plan from here? You're going to keep your end of the deal, right?"

Set chuckles. "What? You don't trust me?"

Hoseok frowns and barks back, "After all that you've done, why should I?"

"That really hurts, Hoseok." Set places his hand over his heart, mockingly; pretending to be hurt by Hoseok's lack of trust in him. "I'll keep up my end of the deal as long as you don't fuck up tonight. You're going to have to give a really good performance." Hoseok doesn't respond. "Got it?"

"Yes. Yes. I got it." Hoseok says; annoyance present in his voice.

"Now, let's go through the plan again." Set sits up and folds his arms. "What are you going to do once Jungkook gets here?"

"I'm going to pretend to try and get away from him."

"No. Wrong." Set replies coldly, "You're going to genuinely try to get away from him."

"Why genuinely?"

"Because I'm quite confident that he will catch you."

"Well, I guess you're right. He's pretty fast."

Set nods. "Fast and fueled by rage. Remember. He's furious at you for betraying him."

"Right. Right." Hoseok pauses before drifting off into thought.

"What next?" Set asks sternly.

"You're going to let him take his anger out on me."

"And what are you going to tell him if he questions you?"

"Nothing. I won't tell him anything about what's going on."

Set gives Hoseok applause. "Good. As usual, you haven't failed to please me." Just then, Set's phone sounds. He looks at it and sees that he's received a message. "He's on his way. We should get ready." Hoseok nods and straightens his posture. Set grabs the rope off of the top of the dog cage and walks over to Hoseok, who places his hands behind the chair; waiting for Set to tie them together. Set ties Hoseok's hands and then proceeds to bind the man's torso to the chair. Once done, he walks around to stand in front of Hoseok and looks down at him, admiring his work. Hoseok looks up at Set, who lightly places his hand under Hoseok's chin. "You've been such a good helper. It's going to be such a shame to lose you..." Set bends over slightly, matching Hoseok's eye level. "I'll tell him not to be too hard on you."

"No. It's fine. As long as you actually let Lucy go, then it's fine."

"I know. I know." Set pats Hoseok on the cheek a couple of times before getting up and blindfolding Hoseok.

About 20 minutes later, Jungkook arrives. He walks into the cabin to find Set sitting across from Hoseok, who is blindfolded and tied to a chair. "Ah, Jungkook. You're here." Set gets up and walks over to Jungkook with open arms. He wraps an arm around Jungkook's shoulder and walks him over to where Hoseok is sitting.

"Am I late?" Jungkook asks as he focuses on Hoseok.

"No. Not at all. Now, the fun can start."

Jungkook looks at Set. "Fun?"

"Well, I thought that we'd play a little game with our captive here."

"What kind of game?"

"Well, we could just torture him here, but that'd be rather boring. I was thinking that we could let him go and you could chase him down."