Chapter 12

A couple of nights later, Jungkook awakens to the sound of his phone receiving another text message from Set. "So, how did it go? Did you do as I asked?" He climbs down from his bunk and opens the door to make sure that no one is up and about. After he's done checking, he quietly closes the door and tiptoes to the other side of the room, where he's hidden the bag that Set gave him.

He pulls the bag out from the back of the closet and brings it up to his bunk. Using his phone's flashlight, he enters the code to a small padlock holding the zippers together so that no one would be able to see what he'd done. Jungkook pulls out the towel with the knives and takes a picture of all of the knives arranged on top of the towel. The flash goes off, waking Jimin. However, Jimin doesn't make a sound. He quietly listens for any clues that might tell him what Jungkook is doing. After Jungkook is done, he carefully, and quietly, packs everything away and climbs down from his bunk. Jimin pretends to be asleep until Jungkook is on his way back up to his bunk.

Jimin suddenly begins to move and Jungkook is now aware that he's probably been caught. He freezes. The two stare at each other for a bit. "What was that, Jungkook?" Jimin whispers.

"Nothing... It was nothing, hyung." Jungkook begins to climb back up.

"No it wasn't." Jungkook stops. "Jungkook, you can tell me."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jimin."

"So, if I check the closet, I won't find anything?"

"Look," Jungkook look sat Jimin, "I just can't tell you. I want to, but I can't." Jimin remains silent. "Please respect that..." Jungkook climbs back up to his bunk. Jimin decides to leave things alone for now and to tell Taehyung in the morning. Jungkook responds to Set with the picture before going back to sleep.

The next morning, Jungkook gets up to go to the bathroom. He climbs down from his bunk to greet Jimin. "Good morning, Jimin."

"Hey..." Jimin says solemnly as he sits on his bed, holding his pillow. "Jungkook..." Jungkook stops and looks at Jimin, waiting for him to finish. "I'll give you one more chance to tell me what you were doing last night."

Jungkook laughs. "What?"

"You heard me."

"Or what? What if I don't tell you?" Jungkook continues to laugh and advance toward the door. "We both know that I'm stronger than you, hyung." Jungkook opens the door, but is prevented from leaving the room. As soon as he makes an attempt to walk out, Taehyung pushes him back inside. He's followed by Hoseok who closes the door behind them. "What are you guys doing?" Jimin walks over to the desk and grabs the computer chair. Taehyung pushes Jungkook down into the chair and grabs onto the arm rests, standing over Jungkook to block him from getting up. Hoseok stands guard by the door.

"Don't bother calling for Namjoon or Yoongi." Taehyung says in a threatening tone. "Namjoon has stepped out and Yoongi is asleep as usual." Jungkook looks back and forth between Taehyung and Jimin, trying to figure out what his options are. "We just wanna know what you guys have been talking about this whole time."

"I can't tell you guys."

"No. You can, but you won't." Taehyung barks. "Just spill it. Then, we'll leave you alone."

"Guys... I really can't tell you..." Jungkook attempts to get up from his seat, but Taehyung just pushes him back down. "What if... What if I gave you a hint?"

"Hoseok, Jimin, what do you think? Should we accept?"

"I think that we should." Jimin responds.

"I don't think so. He should tell us everything," adds Hoseok.

"Agreed," adds Taehyung

"Guys, I really can't tell you... Namjoon-hyung will be really mad if I do."