Help is what you need.

(Y/n's Pov)
To my surprise I am actually alone. Dad is working the night shift at his other job and Taehyung had to go back home but will call me when he's close by.
Of course to some uneasy feeling I believe something bad is going to happen.
Like this could get any worse. In the living room I'm just staring blankly at tv not really caring.
The snow seems to be coming down fast. I just hope its not bad by the time its morning.
My phone started to ring and saw that the caller ID is Taehyung.
I smiled to myself.
"Hey you~ I was wondering when you were going to call me."
"Oh really were you waiting by your phone?"
"Hahaha no I was only being sarcastic."
"Oh that just breaks my heart to hear you say that."
"You know I would never do that cause you know that I love you very much that it would kill me before it even killils you for me to break your heart."
"Or it kills us at the same time like in a beautiful yet tragic way."
"Oh so just like Romeo and Juliet?"
"Yes but with our kind of love we wont be dying."
"Good. Cause I don't plan on dying anytime soon since I want to live a long healthy life with you."
"Y/n..."
"Yeah?"
"Let's go on a date."
"Okay when?"
"You don't have to worry about that I'll plan everything out and I'll call you a few hours before the date begins so you will have time to get ready."
"Hahaha I don't need time to get ready."
"Y/n I'm sure you say that now but even you can take forever to get ready."
"I do not!?"
"Y/n yes you do but."
"But?"
"But I like watching you pick an outfit then deciding what you should do with your hair."
"Ugh you know how annoying that gets like it can be really stressful sometimes."
"What really I never knew."
"Okayyyyyy you weirdo how far are you from home."
"Very far."
"What?? How??"
"Because when anywhere I'm with you is home."
"Oh my stars you did not just say that."
"I did and your accepting it."
"Okay I'm accepting it but how far are you really."
"Not that far I can see it coming up."
"Okay good."
"Hey Y/n for our date dress formal okay."
"Okay I will."
"Also Y/n I just want to let you know that-"
"Hello?"
"..."
"Taehyung?"
"..."
"Is this a joke if its not than you need to quit messing around."
"KIM TAEHYUNG I-"
Men in black barged into my house and grabbed my arms and started to drag me.
"Let me go!!"
I bit one of them on their arm and kicked the other on their private area.
I ran to my room grabbing my bat that I have next to my door in position ready for them to come.
They ran to me quick and I swung at one of them but the other grabbed the bat out of my hands and then the next you know it he injected something in my arm making me feel hazy.
I fell to the ground feeling that they were tying my hands behind my back.
Well...isn't...this...great...
They through me into the car and before I was fully unconcious I saw Taehyung next to me.
No.....

(3rd Person Pov)
When Y/n's father arrived home he had saw the door was wide open.
Fully shocked he panicked and ran straight into the house. Screaming for Y/n's name and nothing came but the silence of wind that stands behind him outside. He noticed that there was a bit of a mess. Running into his daughters room he saw that they were in there too.
In a loss of words he fell onto the ground on his knees with his emotions catching up to him tears were streaming down his face.
His phone rang as he answered without looking at the caller ID anger has risen.
"What do you want?"
"Well its more exactly what you want."

The boys noticed how Taehyung never came home last night like he was suppose to and they were worried so they headed to Y/n's house to see if he was there. Jimin contacted Norma to see if she knows anything.
They began to worry even more since they saw the door wide open.
Running in there they saw Y/n's father walking down the hall anger plastered all over his face.
"Mr. L/n do happen to know where Taehyung is? Or even Y/n?"
"That witch.."
"Pardon?"
"That witch has them both."
"What? Why?"
"She told me if we decide to let her keep Y/n than we can have Taehyung back.."
"WHAT?!" Everyone said in sync.
Confused and unsure what to exactly do Norma comes in running into the house out of breathe but worried as heck to know what is exactly happening and to know where her friends are at.