The Way My Friday is Spent

(Taehyung's POV)
With the sound of my alarm going off. I grabbed my phone and dismissed the alarm. When I looked at today's date it showed Friday a smile crept onto my face because that makes tomorrow Saturday. I quickly got dressed into my uniform and I ran down stairs into the kitchen joining the others for breakfast.

As everyone was eating breakfast I thought of the idea of using tomorrow to not only spend time with Y/n, but to also use Saturday to have Y/n, do whatever I want from our a little bet.

"I'm going to ask Y/n to spend her Saturday with me" I announced this to everyone but they looked at me in a bit of a shock.

Yoongi hyung gives me a sly smile, "Oh when did our Taehyung get so manly."

While Hobi hyung looks at me differently, "I'm not sure but it seems to me Taehyung has ulterior motives."

"What!? What makes you think that Hobi hyung?!"

"Oh.. no reason in particular thats all."

"Well I'm going to take her to an amusement park "

"Oh hyung that doesn't sound like a bad idea..hey why don't we all go tomorrow."

As they were all talking about going to the amusement park with us I tried to get them not to go as I wanted it to be only Y/n and I, but it was if they couldn't hear me so I just sat there quietly eating my food.

Well if they do come hopefully I can at least get some alone time with Y/n...

After we were done eating we headed off to school and when I looked up from my phone I saw Y/N looking down at her feet waiting by the school entrance.

She ignored everyone who passed her  or who would stare as they walked by.

(Y/N'S POV)
I came to school early as it was Friday and I wanted school to end as soon as possible so I decided to wait by the school entrance for any of my friends to show up.

As I was standing there I see another pair of shoes in front of me and I see that it was Norma standing in front of me.

"Hey! Were you waiting for me?"

"Yeah and I was waiting for-"

"Y/N!!!!"

Hearing my name being called for, I saw that it was Taehyung, he was running towards us with a full smile on his face.

A bit startled Taehyung suddenly has his arms wrapped around and I noticed how many people were staring at us.

"Hey Taehyung people are staring at us.."

"So let them stare."

"Woooow well aren't you so straight forward."

Taehyung smiles showinge his boxy smile that could melt any girls heart if they were to see this right away.

Taehyung releases me from his grip and waits for the others to catch up.
"Hey Norma how much do we have left before class begins?"

"We have about a good 30 minites before the first bell."

The guys cheered a bit since not everyone really likes school and I for sure don't, but its more like I enjoy coming to see my friends and the food just not the homework, stress, and exams that comes along with it.

(Taehyung's POV)
As we were walking to our club hangout spot some people were whispering to each other and I noticed that they were pointing at Y/n.

I didn't like it one bit because not only are they talking behind her back, but she's my friend and I never liked the idea of anyone talking about my friends.