Another Day

(Taehyung's POV )
I wake up to my alarm going off, as I dismissed it I see the time is 6:20am, sitting up I just stare off to the window, and than I heard a knock on my door, I get out of bed and head to the door and as I opened its Jin hyung, "Oh your up, good well get ready for school we're all downstairs eating breakfast." "Ahh okay I'll be down in a bit."
With the end of our small conversation I take a quick shower, get dressed into my uniform, brush my teeth, and blow dry my hair.
As I head down stairs I see everyone gathered at the table laughing and eating breakfast, sitting next to Yoongi  hyung, I started to eat, after finishing my breakfast I thanked Jin hyung for setting out my plate for me and for making breakfast. Putting on my shoes, we all head out walking to school.
As we arrived to school, we went to our usual hangout spot that only the seven of us know about, it was our "club" spot and we would just sit here to hangout before, sometimes during, and after school, none of the teachers knew about this place neither did any of the students.
All we do in here was only up to us we set out some of our things here too like some comics, food, drinks, a gaming system, and any other belongings of ours. As we were hanging in here I thought to text Y/N a good morning text.
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
GOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOORNINGGG!!!!!

(Y/N's POV )
I wake up to my phone's notification and still feeling sleepy it takes me some time for my body to progress with my mind and once my vision wasn't blurry I see that its a text from Taehyung, I smile to myself, "Wow this guy..he has a way to always waking me up from a good sleep."
_Y/N_
Well Good Morning to you too~

Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Lolol well I was here hanging out with my friends and I saw how nice today feels so I was thinking to make the morning feel extra nice by texting you ^^

_Y/N_
Lol well isn't that sweet

Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Are you being serious or are you being sarcastic?

_Y/N_
A little bit of both~

Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Y/N, it can't be both so you mist choose one .

_Y/N_
Okay than I choose sarcasm ^^

Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
What why sarcasm? I thought you were being serious? T-T

_Y/N_
Sorry Kim Taehyung but mere words won't woo my heart ^^

Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Okay thanks for telling me ^^

_Y/N_
???
What do you mean by that?
Taehyung?
Kim Taehyung??
HEY
ANSWER
YOUR
PHONE
!?!?!?

Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Lolol you'll see ^^
Well the bell rang so I must get to class so I can come by the hospital to see you ^^
Make sure to eat well and get a good enough morning walk.
See you later~

_Y/N_
-_-
Okay see you later~

After our conversation had ended, I kept wondering what he meant by that, "Wow he really does have some kind of affect to have people not hate him", I remembered back to the day I truly felt no longer hating Kim Taehyung, it was the day he told me he'll come back after my little accident, he truly kept to his word and from this day I've only been showing him a strong wall when all I really am doing is warming up to him.
I'm not sure how long I was lost in my thoughts because I didn't even realize the nurse being in here setting up my breakfast, feeling embarrassed.
I cleared my throat and felt my face kind of heating up, "So what was making you smile like that?" In all honesty I think this woman is pretty young because she would tease me as if she's treating me like a friend or sister? "I wasn't thinking of anyone.."
"I never said it to be anyone?"
Feeling more embarrassed I didn't know how to answer her.
"Was it perhaps your boyfriend?
"No..he's only a friend"
"So it was a boy!"
Feeling my face heating up even more, I decided to change the subject, "Why are you so friendly with me?" thinking how we can move this conversation to more of her, I feel  more comfortable. I think I caught her a bit off gaurd because her face looks a bit shook. Then she smiles again. "Well its because you remind me of someone who was very dear to me."
I didn't know how to reply to that..she used the term was as I was staring at her she had a small smile filled with sadness..I didn't want to pry, "Oh" was all I could say. Suddenly she claps her hands and told me not to worry about it, as I shook my head slowly, I asked her something I thought I would never ask in a person, "Do you think I can call you Unnie.." I felt embarrassed again. This time her face was in a happy kind of way. Than all of sudden she grabs both hands into hers and she was really happy that I asked her, "Yes!! You can call me Unnie!!" Even though things became a sudden twist I'm glad I became friends with the nurse who brings me my food. After she left I was eating my food and watching tv, my phone goes off and I see that its the group chat Taehyung put me in with his other friends.
Golden Maknae☆
Hey Y/N
Sexy Mochi
Y/N!! Hiii
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Y/N ^^
Are you eating?
Did you take a walk already?
Did you fall back asleep?
Min PD
Hey, Taehyung stop spamming.
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
I'm not spamming. I'm only asking questions.
Golden Maknae☆
Hyung you shouldn't be a screen hogger
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
I was not..
_Y/N_
Hi guys ^^;;
Sexy Mochi
Oh so she speaks~
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Y/N your awake!!
_Y/N_
I would be alseep still but my phone went off. Besides why are you guys texting during class?
Golden Maknae☆
Its study hour!
Sexy Mochi
Its study hour~
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
We have study hour ^^
_Y/N_
Oh lol cool
God_of_Destruction♢
Since its study hour why not actually study?
Golden Maknae☆
No thank you~~
Sexy Mochi
Yeah no thanks
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
I don't want to study ^^
World Wide Handsome♡
Hey! Some of us are actually trying to study!? Don't make me go down there and take your guys phone
Min PD
Can guys shut it. I'm trying to sleep.
Your-Hope
Hey guys!!
Guess what?
Min PD
Im putting you guys on silent. Bye.
World Wide Handsome♡
I'm going back to studying
♢God_of_Destruction♢
Studying like a pro. Bye guys.
Sexy Mochi
Well that's one way to get our hyungs to leave lol
Golden Maknae☆
Lol its all thanks to Hobi hyung
Kim if-you-pass-by-you-become-connected
Lolol
_Y/N_
What is it that you wanted to say?
Your-Hope
The results from last semesters test and guess whose #1
_Y/N_
Who?
Your-Hope
You are Y/N!
_Y/N_
What?
I was reading over what Hoseok..how could I possibly be placed as #1?
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I took awhile to post but here you guys go~
Hope you like the chapter and I hope I'm not asking much but please leave a commenton what you guys think of the chapter so far?
I changed my writing style a bit tell me if you preferred the old version or this one.