Back to School

(Y/N'S POV)
With the sound of my alarm ringing through my room I turned it off and wanted to sleep for 5 more minutes.

Drifting off back to sleep, my phone starts going off again, but this time its a phone call saw from Taehyung.

"Hello." I most likely sound tired anf I really didnt care one bit.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yes, but its fine."

I hear him laughing the otherside of the line.

"What's so funny?"

"It's nothing. I'll tell you later. Get ready so you won't be late for school. I'll be waiting for you at the entrance gate. I have to get ready myself. See you later Y/N."

"See you later Taehyung."

After our a morning call has ended I got up from bed not feeling so tired anymore its as if his energy traveled through the lines and came right into me even though that is entirely impossible.

I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower after I was done I changed into my school uniform.

I grabbed my phone and school bag and ran downstairs setting everything by the door. I went into the kitchen and saw I still had plenty of time before I take off to school.

Making myself a good nutritious breakfast, I went to eat in the living room while watching TV, eating my breakfast not really minding what the  news had to say I looked around and saw no trace of my father, only to notice his face on the news, turning up the volume, I listened to everything the lady had to say, very carfully.

"This man here is being locked up for not neglecting his daughter but as well for being an abusive parent for more than 6 years. The actions of this man lead his daughter to almost committing suicide but was than eventually saved by a young man. The two are not to be viewed publicly and any further information about them is classified. In other news..." 

I turned off the tv looking down at my food losing all of my appetite. I put my plate of food in the refrigerator and headed to the door gathering my items and slipping on my shoes I started to walk to school, but to only feel millions of questions swirl my mind and an empty feeling crushing my heart.

My father...father..he's in prison.

(Taehyung's POV)
While I was waiting for Y/n I looked down onto my phone playing a game trying to past the level I was stuck on for the past week. "TAE!!" I heard my name being called upon but I knew who it was I sighed and looked at Seong Sunah. "Don't call me Tae as only my friends are allowed to and what is so important that you needed to speak with me?"

"Awe don't be like that. You see Tae I am truly in love with you, so why can't you accept me and just go out with me?"

As she tried to get closer to me I stepped more than a few feet away from her.

When I looked down the sidewalk I saw Y/n walking. I called out her name but I guess I was too far for her to hear so I used this chance and took off on Seong Sunah. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

I still didn't get anything from her as I got closer to her that was until I noticed that she looked sad and her head hung low. Y/n walks by me not noticing me that is until I grabbed her by the arm and saw that she had tears in her eyes.

I was truly worried about her all I wanted to do was console her and hold her tight until she was no longer feeling this pain and to be able to smile bright again.

Y/N wiped the tears away and tried her best to smile just to reassure me that she was fine. "Y/n you don't have to pretend..if your truly sad I'll lend you my shoulder to cry on."