Mother

(M/n PoV)
"Tell me..how's my daughter doing?"
"Y/n is doing fine Ma'am."
"Very well than. Your next location is being a teacher at Y/n's school. Also has he replied to my letter?"
"I'll prepare to move locations and yes he did..."
"Well what did the bastard say?"
"He said for you to 'Go to Hell'."
"I see. Well he chose his side. If he wants to fight than so be it."
After that conversation I rubbed my temples.
Stressed about the fact of the idea how harder it is for me to get hands of that child.
I need her so I can finalize the deal with that man and he can be far away from my sight for good.
Well let's pay visit shall we.

(Y/n's PoV)
It has been almost 2 months since I've been visiting my dad.
As Taehyung and I headed to the prison doors one of the guards stopped me.
"Oh Y/n great news your father is getting out."
"Wait what? My dad is getting out of prison!! How!? When?! By who??!"
"We don't know exactly but he's getting out today."
"Thank you!! Thank you so much!! Taehyung let's go!!"
"Okay."
As we entered the prison I was greeted by the officer uncuffing my dad. I stood there looking at him feeling the difference.
After the officer moved out the way I ran to him giving him my strongest hugs. My dad is still my dad and everything about him is the same.
"Dad! I can't believe this is really happening!"
"Neither can I sweetheart."
"This is perfect! Come on lets go home and celebrate!"
We headed home and Taehyung called the others to set up a small party at my place and Norma's parents are invited as well so my dad wouldn't have to be the only adult around his age.
As we arrived at my place the door opens for us being greeted by all my friends that stood by my side during my hardest moments.
"Welcome back!!" Everyone said in sync.
"Wow Y/n this quite alot of friends you have here."
"Right. To be honest I wouldn't have this many friends if it weren't for Taehyung."
"Y/n we wouldn't have been friends if you didn't accept me."
"Taehyung..."
"He's right Y/n if you didn't accept any of us than we wouldn't have been here right now." Namjoon said.
"Everyone...thank you all so much!! I'm glad I have you guys around."
While enjoying this day nothing aeemed as id this day can go wrong.
*Ding Dong*
We all questioned one another of who could that be...everyone is here so who could it be?
I walked to the door and my smile soon fell from my face.
I heard my dad from behind me.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
Anger is written all over his face as mine is in shock.
My dad pulls me from behind him and Taehyung pulls me to his side.
"My my Y/n you have not only your father but it seems to me you also have this boy wrapped around your little finger."
"This boy is my boyfriend so like it or not I don't care of what you think of us."
"You didn't answer my question why are you here?!"
"Oh am I not allowed to come see my daughter besides I also wanted to know how you feel about being free from that place."
"What do you want to know."
"Well me bing the one who got you out of that place and all of course I want to know." Mother says while brushing off her nails on her coat.
"What?!" You got me out?!!"
"Why of course. I was only doing it for your own good."
"Only good? Yeah right woman. I want you out of my sight. Your done here."
"Well I was taking my leave anyways. Oh Y/n don't be too in love..its a weakness."
After mother left it has become an awkward silence.
"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm getting hungry." Hobi being Hobi the slience has now become nothing but laughter.

(Taehyung's PoV)
With the party coming to an end and the storm of Y/n's mother is no longer here.
Y/n...even with your dad by your side..I'm still going to protect you and keep your amazing smile on your face. I'll make sure of it.
As I looked at Y/n her smile grew even more with her dad being here. I'm glad he's apart of her life.
Dad....you probably can't hear me but...I still love you and I always will.
With the party ending I decided to stay a bit longer.
"Mr. L/n I wanted to thank you."
"Thank me?" He chuckles. "Thank me for what?"
"For trusting me with Y/n and everything else sonce the day of the hospital."
"Oh but of course. I trusted you for a reason though."
"A reason?"
"Yes. On that day you proved to me that your worthy of my daughter."
I was speechless. I'm happy to have his trust and hers.
While relaxing on the couch watching a movie Y/n's dad suddenly gets up.
"Well kiddo I'm going to take a shower than go to bed."
With that he left us.
"So...I was thinking about it...but we hardly take a picture and I was wondering if we can have a photo together.."
I was happy when she told me this.
"Okay."
"Really!"
"Yeah besides I would want a picture of my beautiful girlfriend as my lockscreen so when I turn on my phone I'll get to see your face before I sleep and when I wake up."
Y/n smiles at me "You cheeseball."
"You know I am and you love me for that."
"Of course I do and I'll only ever love you this way."
"Come one let's take a couple picture."
"Okay!"
We headed outside and I had an idea come to mind.
"Y/n...hold my hand run ahead of me."
"What? Run?"
"Yeah come on. Let's go!!"
We ran and I took a few photos at the same time.
"Look. I took a few and I like this one."

"Oh I love it!""Really that's great!! It was kinda hard to take photos while running

"Oh I love it!"
"Really that's great!! It was kinda hard to take photos while running."
I was a little out of breathe but this photo is worth it since this will be our memories together.
"Y/n...let's both post it together."
"Okay. I'll post mine on Instagram and Snapchat."
"Alright I'll do the same. Plus people would know that your mine."
"Yah! Taehyung you can't say something so easily and look extremely hot at the same time."
"Oh I'm hot?"
If I could I would have taken a picture of Y/n at this moment since her face is bright red.
"Y/n...you didn't answer me?" Am I hot?"
"Y-Yeah s-sure so what?"
"Soooo...it makes mw happy to know that my girlfriend thinks that I am hot."
"Kim Taehyung you can't play with me like this. If you do two can play at that game."
"Oh are you challenging me?"
"Oh when did you get so cocky?"
"I may or may not have picked up some bad habits from the guys."
"Oh really bad habits?"
"Yes. Come on lets post this picture and head inside."
"Okay."
When we finished posting we headed back inside finishing the rest of the movie.
Y/n fell asleep a few hours later and I carried her bridal style to her room. I kissed her forehead and whispered goodnight.
"See you later Y/n."
I left her house after that locking her front door with the hidden extra key.
My Y/n I will always love you and protect you from any harm that comes your way.
.
.
.
.
.
Well here's another chapter for you. Sorry it wasn't updated specifically on the weekened like I said it was but here it is now. So what do you think of Y/n's mother so far. Good? May have a reason to it? Or she's just cruel to the bone?
Anywho whatever your thinking of... You. May. Be. Right.