Each Others Strength

(Taehyung's PoV)
*A Few Days Later*
With time only being our enemy each day passes by within a blink of an eye.
How I wish I can spend every breathing moment with Y/n.
Within the past few days I've noticed how the new math teacher Mr. Choi has been trying to make conversation with Y/n everytime he see's her.
Well Y/n being quite the stubborn girl that she is...she doesn't even bother with him.
Got to hand it to her my girl is really a one of a kind and not only that but she is loyal to the bone.
As I'm hanging out with guys since Y/n wanted some girl time with Norma.
In all honesty I think this is a good idea since I kinda wanted to hang out with the guys as well.
We're just chilling inside the house as it seemed to be too cold outside.
We're all just hanging in the living room watching a movie.
I forgot what this movie is to begin with since I lost interest in it after I saw out the window that its starting to snow.
Wow to think that it was just autumn when Y/n and I became friends.

(Y/n's PoV)
Norma and I went to a small café to have a light breakfast and have some delicious hot chocolate.
After we ordered our food we sat at a table near by a window and waited for our names to be called.
"So Y/n...how good has life been for you?"
"Life has been fair but you can't always hope for any greater good since there will be days that are as bad."
"Wow. So inspirational. I felt your words deep down to my soul."
"Oh your welcome."
"I was being a bit sarcastic there Y/n."
"As I was being honestly serious with you Norma."
"I have an order for Y/n and Norma."
We gotten out of our seats and grabbed out drinks and food sitting back down at the table we claimed.
Norma had gotten herself a hot chocolate with a chocolate cake.
I got myself a hot chocolate with f/d.
(A/n. For some of you who dont know what f/f means it's  favorite dessert.)
While we were eating we were catching up with one another since it did feel like forever since we hung out. I guess ever since I've been with Taehyung, Norma has been hanging with the other guys. I've also noticed how she's been talking a lot about Jimin lately if you know what I mean.
"Norma..sory to interrupt you like this but...do you like Jimin?"
Her face gre red which obviously is a dead giveaway.
"W-What??"
"It's only a yes or no question Norma you don't have to make it so difficult."
"Wait! Is it obvious?!"
"Well they probably don't know since they're guys but I noticed it right away since you were just talking about him not too long ago?"
"Well than to amswer your question..Yes. Yes I do."
"See now that wasn't so hard was it. Anyways I support you."
"Really?"
"Yes really if I didn't that wouldn't make me look like such a great friend."
"Yeah it really wouldn't."
We laughed on how much of a "terrible friend" I could've been.
As I was drinking my hot chocolate I saw snow...it's finally snowing.
To think it was autumn not too long ago. That autumn day was when Taehyung and became friends but look at us now...we're a pair during the season of winter.

(M/n PoV)
Ugh this long hectic week sure has gotten me. One meeting after another. Men just throwing themselves just so they could be on my good side. All men are just purely disgusting if you ask me. Heck even some of those men are married. Well their company is all I need since my company needs more to survive. If I wamt to be at the very top of the food chain I need to make sure all of these people on this list are on my side.
While I was walking to my car I noticed how my car ia lightly covered by snow.
To think its that time of the season already.
Winter....is something....I truly despise now.

(F/n PoV)
Just got a job. Now I'm working at a good job with good payment. I'm not picky since I need this kind of money to pay off rent and anything else that needs to be paid since I only wamt Y/n to be focusing on her studies.
I work as a construction worker. Its an easy job that pays a lot once we get the job done.
I guess you can say I kinda did something like this back in prison.
Qhile we're finishing up a new building our boss came in and helped us finish it off since it's getting a bit colder.
After we had finished and put all of our equipment away we cheered and felt relaxed now since we got payed before the holidays.
Once I received my payment I looled up at the sky and sae that it's snowing.
Wow winter is here already..to think that time has flown by so fast and how much I've been through and my little girl has gone through.
Snow...it reminds me....of a sad...depressing time.

(Taehyung's PoV)
But I have my girlfriend Y/n, friends, and family be my side as they are my strength.

(Y/n's PoV)
I have Taehyung who is the light and love of my life,my friends who give me nothing but laughter and happiness, and my father who is the only family that I need who are my strength to move forward.

(M/n PoV)
I only need me, myself, and I. That is all and with me is all I need to run my company.

(F/n Pov)
The only people in my life are Y/n, the guys at the prison, and the guys here at work. They are my strength since they did accept me for who I am even after hearing my story.

.
.
.
.
.
Another chapter done. Thanks guys for veing patient with me earlier. Ao this time I kwpt my word and updated over the weekend. What do you think the message is behind this chapter? Also with snow being part of this chapter  what kind of storm do you think is coming towards them? Well I guess you'll have to wait amd find out. Til next time~