Chapter 17- This CAN'T Be Happening. No Way.

Start from the beginning

Comes back and makes me catch her every time she falls 

Yeah

Tap on my window, knock on my door

I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spendin' everyday 

Out on your corner in the pourin' rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

She will be loved 

And she will be loved [Repeat: x3]

Yeah

Yeah, oh

Please don't try so hard to say good-bye

I stopped playing and Ben sat in silence, putting his tea cup back on the little table in front of the couch. Did he not like it?

"That was amazing, Elena!" He grinned. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. A grin spreads on my face. "Thanks."

He nods his head and blurts, "We need to get you a job for yourself." 

I was taken aback, but he was right, "Yeah."

"We should get you a job, somewhat revolving around music."

I raise an eyebrow, "Like what?"

He fingers his chin in deep thought, "Oh! Maybe a job at the Madison Square Garden!"

I widen my eyes, "Is that even possible? What would I even do?"

He shrugs, "I don't know, but I'll pull some strings for an interview. Maybe the introducer, announcer person for who ever plays."

I  nod my head in silent agreement. He grins and jumps up, taking  his phone out of his pocket and walking into the apartment. He was probably pulling those strings right now. What would I do without him? I look at the guitar in my hands and set it down gently. I look out at the view of New York City. I still got news of Danielle and Liam, but not as much as I did in the UK. It was much better.

As I stand up, Ben walks out. "Great news! You're already hired! They need someone tonight and their guy quit at last second. There's a big show tonight. I'll come with you, for moral support."

I widen my eyes, taking it in. Once I did, I squealed and jumped on him, hugging him in a big bear hug. I probably thanked him a million times before he told me to get ready and shut up. Chuckling, I went off to shower and get ready. He said they would do my make up and stuff there, because I had to go out on stage.

                                     ---------------------------------------

Me and Ben walked into the arena and we were whisked off to my dressing room. He sat on the couch, playing on his phone as they worked on me. They curled my blonde hair in ringlets to mid-back. They stuck to natural make up, but lined my eyes with black eyeliner. They put on slight blush and lipstick red lips. They slid me in a black dress with some little buttons on it. It wasn't fancy, but nice. It was mid thigh and actually looked good on me. I slid on some black high heels and some diamond earrings. I was still super skinny, but I didn't look anorexic like I said before. (LOOK AT PICTURE OF DRESS ON SIDE)

I liked how I looked. I smiled at myself and turned around, looking at Ben, who whistled. I grinned and twirled, bowing. The two people who were doing my stuff, left to work with the people performing. Oh crap. I forgot to ask who I was introducing. That would be embarrassing.

"Do you know who I'm introducing?" I asked. Ben shrugged, "But I would go ahead and go out there If I were you. I'll be with you, backstage at the buffet area."  I nodded and followed him out the door. He walked behind me and sat at a chair at the buffet area and I walked further backstage. Apparently the performer, the opener, is ready. An assistant started shoving me towards the stage.

"Who am I introducing?" I ask. I need to know you bloody idiots.

"Olly Murs." I nod my head and grab the microphone she gave me. Walking out on stage, the crowd roared. I smiled and waved, finally getting to my spot, center stage.

"Ello, everyone. I'm Elena and this is quite a massive crowd I see." I say. The crowd cheers in response and I smile when I hear someone shriek from the front row, "She's British!" I can't see any signs or really any of the people because of the spotlights.

I chuckle, "Yes, I'm British, but I'm going to introduce you to another Brit. Mr. Olly Murs!" The crowd roars and Olly runs up, smiling. I can't believe I'm meeting him! I hand him the microphone and walk off the stage, grinning. Well, it wasn't really meeting...

"Great. Stay back here and relax til the next introducing needed." The assistant said. I nodded, but walked a little farther backstage towards the buffet. I hear all this laughter from one room and I furrow my eyebrows and put my head to the door. All I heard was some mumbling then more laughter. All the sudden the door nob started to twist and I ran around the corner and went to the buffet. I took one last look, right before I turned to corner, but couldn't tell who was it before the wall blocked my vision. Who was that? The main band?

                                           ---------------------------------------

(EMMA'S POV)

The boys invited me to go on tour with them. They're first stop is NYC. Sadly, there was no news of Elena. I was desperate. Sitting in our dressing room at Madison Square Garden, we started to tease Liam about Danielle. I wasn't really participating, but Louis had his arm around me and I fake smiled when I needed to.

"I'm going to the loo." I mumble to Louis who nods in return then bursts out laughing at something one of the guys say. I walk over to the door and open it. As I open it, I see a girl with blonde hair, running down the hallway. If I hadn't known any better, I would think that was Elena. But I did know better. How would she even be able to get here?

Right when she turns around the corner, I see her face and gasp, falling to my knees. I was quick enough to realize who it was. The door was still wide open and Louis runs over to me. The guys following suit. Tears swarm in my eyes as they ask what happened.

"Elena is here." I choke out. They look at me like I'm barmy.

"She can't be." Louis said. I shake my head and scramble away from him. I need to find her. I jump up and run off, running around the corner and skid to a stop when I hear the voices.

"You did great." My knees buckled and I slid down the wall. The boys rushed over again and I silenced them. They shut up and listened intently.

"You really think so?" A girl British voice asks. I knew that voice anywhere. Elena.

"I know so." I hear a manlier British voice chuckle. "Do you know the main act yet?" The guy says.

"You know Ben, on my way here, I heard a lot of laughing from a certain room. I have no clue, though. Don't you think the assistant people should really tell me, who I'm supposed to annouce before they go and throw you on stage."

She'd be in for a surprise, I thought.

I hear the man chuckle, "Only you Elena, only you." I turned to look at the boys who were all gobsmacked.

"I told you so." I whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? OoooOOOOoo, drama!

Please vote, fan, and comment!

Love, 

Someblondesaresmart <3 <3