Chapter 15

Hey guys, sorry I haven't wrote anything at all for atleast a week, possibly more.  I haven't been anywhere near home. I'm not even home yet, I'm staying with my sister, I'm supposed to go home today but erm, I don't know if that'll happen.

Please excuse me if my writing isn't amazing, I'm not in the right atmosphere to really pour my heart into writing.

BUT OVER 400 READS. AHHHXXXXXXDDDD.

Super duper happy about that! thank you loves so much! ahh(: xxx

******

*one month later*

Harry's point of view;

"Harry, you can't be with Delilah. I'm sorry but you're going to be touring in just a few weeks, she'd distract you." I heard the words slip out of simon's mouth.

My jaw dropped,"How is she going to distract me?"

"You're going to be missing her when you're thousands of miles away from her,"

"I waited for her, there's no way I'm losing her!" I hollered.

Simon frowned and shook his head,"Harr-"

"No, It's not happening." I stormed out of his office.

My four friends stood outside, they looked hurt as they stared at me. They must've heard. I sat on the black chair next to them and put my head in my hands. Tears were burning my eyes but I did all that I possibly could to hold them back.

Liam sighed,"Harry, are you going to do it?"

I shook my head,"I don't know what to do."

*************************

"What do you want to watch?" I asked Delilah as she rested in my arms.

"Hmm, let's watch The Vow."

I laughed and played with her hair,"You just love Nicholas Sparks, don't ya?"

"Of course, any normal teenage girl goes crazy over his movies," She said kissing my nose.

We watched the first half hour of the movies and Delilah was in tears. I grabbed her chin and made her face me, I wiped her tears away,"Don't cry, love."

"I just can't help it." She said between sobs.

Guilt was getting stronger in my stomach. How would she handle me leaving again? Last time I left her whole world fell apart. I promise I'd never leave her again but it's about to be forced from me. After an hour or two the movie ended, I barely paid any attention because of the things racing through my mind.

"De, I have to talk to you."

Worry filled her face as she nodded,"Go on."

"I'm leaving in a few weeks for tour..but you already knew that."

She nodded,"and?"

"At the meeting today," I sighed,"Simon told me I had to end things with you.."

Tears built in her eyes,"I understand."

I felt tears gathering in my own eyes,"But Delilah, I love you. I will not let us drift. He said it'd be too much preassure. Please don't do anything to yourself...I don't want you to go down that road again. I swear the day I get back we'll be back together and it'll all be this amazing again."

She looked at me," I just don't think I can wait around for you again.."

My heart clenched, she was right. I shouldn't have expected her to wait around for me..

"I totally understand, Well, I better get going, Love you De."

What the hell just happened? It all ended so quickly. I stood outside her front door and just stared into the street. Did that really just happen?

My phone began to ring,"Hello?"

"Hey Harry, it's getting late. You coming home tonight?" Liam asked.

"Erm," I started,"I'm walking up to the house now."

I hung up the phone and walked into my house. The boys were surrounding the table with bowls of ice cream and toppings. My Mum was talking to them and laughing. Then everyone's eyes caught mine as they stared at me.

I gave them a small wave,"Hi."

The four boys got up and talked me into a hug, They all attacked me with words like,"It'll be alright."

"Everything's going to be fine."

and,"It's okay Harry, atleast we're still together." I laughed at Louis' comment.

*****

*A few weeks later.*

We pulled up to the airport. There were tons of screaming fans wearing One Direction shirts and holding up posters. They were chanting our names. I sighed and walked past them, winking, and waving at a few.

"Our flight is in the next hour." Liam stated.

We sat around the private lounge and waited for our flight to be called. All I could think about was Delilah. I never even got a proper goodbye. I haven't talked to her since the night we had to end it. The boys have been trying to comfort me, while managment just forced me to act happy infornt of everyone. Every single interview would ask me about if De and I were still together, after the first few I guess they realized we did break up, then they just asked why we broke up.

Managment didn't let me say it was all their fault, they made me lie and say that it just wasn't working out. But it was working out, it was perfect, then of course managment ruined it all once again.

"Flight 202, To America boarding now."

That was our flight, I picked up my duffel bag and started walking towards the gate.

"HARRY, WAIT!" I heard a familiar voice scream.

I turned to see Delilah standing there,"what?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye," She said playing with her thumbs.

"Oh," I started.

She sighed,"Look, we may not be acouple, but please don't let this ruin our friendship..they're still could be hope for us"

I nodded and smiled,"I won't."

I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek and then pickedu p my bag and headed towards the gate again. I turned and gave her once last smile as I walked through the gate.

******

"Harry, she's totally going to wait for you." Niall said smiling.

I couldn't help but grin,"I sure hope so."