Chapter 2

Hey guys, I know i'm not the best, but thank you for the people who are actually reading it! it means a lot to me!

lots of love (: xx

Ps, Sorry it's such a short chapter, I wanted to leave a cliff hanger!

*******

Harry's Point of view;

I heard the front door open. My heart started to sink, knowing that Delilah would be walking through that door frame any second. I was so angry with myself, Our whole friendship fell apart, because of me. She made her into the diningroom, She looked beautiful, her blonde hair spiraled down her back. No, No, Did I just call her beautiful!? No, I did. I've loved Delilah for years now, I tried telling her the day I told her I was trying out for X Factor but she would stop me before I said anything. She kept saying nothing was going to change between her and I. We'd be Friends forever. I wonder if she ever knew that I loved her more than that. 

"Oh yay! you're here!" My mum yelped standing up from the table,"Here De, sit here between Niall and Harry. I saw Delilah's eye widen and she walked over to the seat.

"Looks like we meet again," She said to Niall.

I almost choked on my bisquit as she said that,"how in bloody hell do you guys know eachother?"

"Harold Edward Styles, Watch your language" My mum scolded.

"Sorry, but how do you guys know eachother?"

Delilah let out a small chuckle,"Your friends here asked for my number." 

I glanced over at NIall and Louis both their faces turned a light shade of red. Niall shrugged,"What lad? You're neighbor is hot."

"okay, this is enough of calling my daughter hot." De's Mum said chuckling.

Dinner was way more quiet than usual. Everyone just finished their dinner before excusing themselves. It was starting to form an awkward silence between the four of us that were actually left, which was De, My mum, her mum, and I. My fork shifted through my green beans.  Delilah had barely eaten.  If only I could just tell her how much I had missed her. But she wouldn't care, she hates me. She bloody hates me.

Delilah's point of view

I could feel Harry's eyes glued to me. My food still sat on my plate barely touched. I hate Harry , how could he have done this to me. Tears were stinging in my eyes. Blinking wasn't helping, they were about to come flooding out. I scooted out of my seat, "Mum, I'm going to go, I'm tired from work, It was nice haivng dinner Anne," I nodded my head,"Nice seeing you to, Harry" I managed to get out before bursting into tears. It looked like it was about to storm outside. My front door was unlocked and I just ran up to my bedroom. My face was imediatly buried into my pillow. I was sobbing uncontrollably. 

I suddenly felt someone sit on the edge of my bed. Their hands started rubbing circles on my back. I turned my head to see Harry staring at me,"What are you doing here?" I mummbled.

 "Making up for lost time, Come on, we're taking a walk" he said with sorrow in his voice.

I couldn't help but sit up and walk with him. We started walking down the road, it began drizzling a little bit but we just kept walking. It was silent, but it wasn't completely uncomfortable. We both had so much on our minds, I could tell Harry had so much to say. Maybe he was going to apologise.

'I don't know what your problem is." Harry started. Maybe he wasn't going to apologise.

I started to just walk away. The rain was heavy and I could see the lightning and hear the thunder. I started picking up my pace but before I could get to far away Harry had grabbed my wrist. I glared at him, "Let go of me."

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Delilah I need to tell you something."

"Go on," I nodded,"No wait. Let me say something first. What the bloody hell is your problem!? You were my best friend, You WERE the one I ran to when I was crying, You WERE there for me. What happened to that Harry? The Harry I fucking loved?! Did he vanish into thin fucking air!? I don't know who this new Harry is, but I sure as hell don't like him. Maybe you let fame get to your head, well knock it the hell off, because you're a real ars-" Before I could finish Harry's lips came crashing onto mine.