"Teacher assistant"

"Beep beep beep" The stupid annoying alarm bell sounded, waking me up from my wonderful dream land.

Throwing my hand to the alarm to stop it I go back to sleep, just to have someone else wake me up.

"JONGHYUN WAKE YOUR LITTLE ASS UP" Shouted noona Sekyung.

"Five more minutes.." I said placing the pillow on top of my head.

"No, get up now, or you'll be late to school on your first day" She said taking away my covers and pushing off the bed. I fell off with a 'thud'.

"Your so annoying" I said, Standing up and walking to the bathroom.

"I heard that you butt head" Noona said walking out of the room. She isn't very good at combats, and I make gun of her for that.

Today was a new year in high school and I was not looking forward to it. I know many of you make goals like 'this year I promise to have good grades' 'to not be bad' 'not be so mean' and all that crap, but honestly my goals are 'Be young while I can' because once your out of school what u do is work and more more more work to get some money.

I want to take it easy this year not so much stress, stress is bad.

I'm not really worried about making new friends because I don't need more friends, an I know they will all love me.

Placing ripped jeans, a simple white shirt, and my shoes on, I grab my bag and head downstairs.

"I made pancakes, come eat" Umma said.

"You know I wouldn't leave without eating" I said chuckling. It was true my love was food and I was foods enemy, know why?? Because I eat it. I work out so I won't gain weight to and to keep my body in shape.

"Of course you wouldn't" Umma said smiling.

"Thanks umma" I ate my food and brushed my teeth and left for school. Did I also mention that I have to walk? Well it's not that bad since its a little close, but I still don't like it.

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around, to be met by a kid with red hair running towards me.

"Sorry" he said out of breath passing by me. 'I wonder why he's running'

I thought to myself, looking at my phones screen to notice the time.

"Fuck I'm gonna be late" the first day of school it doesn't really matter to be late but not for every student if this is your last year your expected to be on time since you've been here long enough, unless your a transfer.

I got to school just in time for the first bell to ring, so I checked my reschedule and headed to my first class. (No it is no Art ^=^)

"Math.... it had to be math didn't it... They know I hate math" I said to myself looking for my class.

I headed inside class and saw my teacher.

"At least he's not that bad" I said to myself. I've had Mr. Choi before he's nice but not when u get on his bad side. I searched the room to check if I have someone I know..... ah there Ryeowook heechul and kris.

"Well look who we have here" I said laughing. taking a seat next to them they all greeted and so did I.

"New year new people more school" said Heechul fixing his hair.

"As long as people don't make fuss with me I'm fine" came the deep husky voice of Kris.

"I hope I meet new people" Ryeowook said looking around an smiling.