❆ My Miraculous Christmas (1/4) ❆

ابدأ من البداية

"You mean, forced to study it" Nino said and they all looked at Hana with scrutinizing eyes, to which she just gave a wide toothy grin. "She has been planning this trip ever since we became friends"

"Yeah, and now you're visiting this wonderful place because of me. You're welcome." Hana said and they all rolled their eyes, including yourself, but you all ended up laughing in the end.

Uncle Tsunagu then said "Yes, welcome to Japan. You must be tired from the long trip, so let's get going."

❆   

You all decided to meet the next day since they were too tired and all they wanted to do was sleep. This time though, you were bringing Shouto with you. Hana has been dying to meet him ever since you talked to her about him, and you also wanted him to meet someone really important for you.

When you all met at your favorite park, Shouto bowed to them as a greeting and they did too, awkwardly. "Shouto, you don't have to be so formal" you chuckled. "Guys, this is my boyfriend"

All of a sudden, Hana and Alya pulled you with them, and Marinette followed you leaving the guys alone.

"So he is the guy" Hana said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh wow, (Y/N), you got yourself a really cute guy. Did you already kiss?" Alya said to you with a smug and you blushed, making all of them squeal.

"She did!!" Marinette whisper-yelled excited. "How was it??"

But instead of you talking, Hana answered for you. "Heh, you'll be surprised. The first kiss they had was in their first hero training, in front of ever-HNMMN!!!"

You were covering her mouth since it was too embarrassing for you, but she kept talking nonetheless. "EVEEWYONE!! AN SHE WAA DE ONE HOO MAID IM DOO EE! (Everyone! And she was the one who made him do it!)"

Despite how unintelligible it was, the girls understood her perfectly.

"My, I didn't take you for a bold girl, (Y/N)" Alya said resting her arm in Marinette's shoulder.

"Yeah, I thought Japanese people were more reserved"

You fumbled with your arms trying to deny what Hana said. "That's not it!!!"

Out of the sudden, you stumbled with someone in the middle of your fit. You turned around and saw that it was Shouto and you blushed even more.

"Seems like you are already friends" Adrien said chuckling, and you saw that the other guys had joined your circle too.

"Y-Y-Yeah! We were t-talking about, you know, pff, friend things?" Marinette said stuttering and doing extra hand movements.

You thought it was because she wasn't used to her Japanese yet, which was weird since she was talking perfectly fine just a moment ago. But then, you noticed that she was blushing, and if Wattpad had taught you anything, you knew it could only mean one thing. Since Nino was grabbing Alya's hand, the only boy left was Adrien.

You whispered to Hana "Does she have a crush on Adrien?"

"Yup, it's so obvious and yet he doesn't notice. Poor Marinette. Hey, talking about that, you should have brought another cute guy with you. I have moved from being a fifth wheeler to a seventh wheeler. A SEVENTH WHEELER!!! Hey, it's not funny, don't laugh! Come back, you damned furry!!" She ended up yelling as you had ran away from her laughing.

"You called me?" Adrien asked her.

"Not you, kitty cat. Another kitty cat".

"Wait, so there's another cat here?" He asked again.