"You just sit back and relax bub." Zach nipped at Jack's neck. Jack let out a quiet groan. Jack nodded and leaned his head to the side to give Zach some more room. Zach pulled away and kissed over the mark he left.

Zach moved off of Jack's lap and ran his fingers over the waistband of Jack's boxer briefs. He slipped his fingers under the waistband and tugged them down. Jack lifted his hips to let Zach take them off. Zach threw them on the floor and got off of the bed. He went over to his closet and rummaged through a drawer. He found what he was looking for and went back to Jack who was looking at him with a confused look. Zach raised a brow and waved the small bottle in the air. He tossed it onto the bed and slowly removed his own boxer briefs. He climbed back onto the bed and onto Jack's lap.

"You sure you're fine?" Jack cupped Zach's face and searched his eyes again.

"Jack I'm fine." Zach rolled his eyes when Jack still was suspicious. He slowly reached for the small bottle and opened the cap. He squeezed some into his hand and set it down. "Trust me baby."

Zach didn't give Jack anytime to respond though.

Jack gasped when Zach wrapped his fingers around him. Jack squeezed his eyes shut and threw his head back. Zach ran his hand up and down Jack's shaft a few times before placing himself on Jack's lap.

"Take your time love." Jack gripped Zach's hips and smiled up at the boy.

"I know." Zach leaned down and pressed his lips to Jack's.

Zach aligned himself with Jack before he slowly sat down. He rested his head on Jack's shoulder and took a deep breath. This was always the hard part. He liked it though. "Oh shit."

Jack really was helping though. He was whispering comforting words to Zach and rubbing his back. Zach picked his head up and pressed his lips to Jack's. Zach had his eyes squeezed shut and he sat down all the way.

Jack let out a quiet gasp and leaned his head against the wall. He let Zach adjust to the intrusion.

Zach sat there with his head on Jack's shoulder for a moment before moving his hips a little. He rolled his hips backwards and then forwards.

Zach's mouth hung open as he continued his movement, sometimes switching to figure eights.

Jack kept a firm grip on Zach's hips. Zach's hands were on Jack's shoulders. Jack looked up slightly at Zach.

Zach looked hot.

Zach's hair was sticking to his forehead a bit and his eyes were clenched shut. Zach was biting his lip and his cheeks were flushed.

Jack leaned forward and pressed kisses to Zach's chest.

"How're you feeling love?" Jack's voice was raspy and he choked out a moan when Zach clenched around him.

"I- I'm good. I'm so, so good." Zach brushed his hair out of his face and licked his lips. He let out a loud moan when he finally hit that special spot over and over again. "Holy fuck I'm close."

Jack thrusted up into Zach making the boy let out a high pitched moan. "Me too baby."

Jack thrusted up into Zach a few more times before his stilled his movements and wrapped his arms around Zach and pulled him close. "Oh fuck Zach."

Jack released in Zach. Zach gasped at the feeling and moved his hips a little. Jack helped him through it. He grabbed the boy's hips and guided him along until he released onto their stomachs with another hug pitched moan.

Zach rested his head on Jack's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath. "I love you."

"I love you to baby." Jack rubbed Zach's back. "Let's go shower okay?"