Can I Trust You? Calum Hood Fanfiction

Harley Comars was a girl but not a regular one that talks about boys or wears girly clothes she wears band tees and snapbacks and acts like a total tomboy. When she was younger her family was the best until she was 11 her mother died from cancer and her father was a reck after the tragic time that struck, he drank his problems away and abused her. when she would have a boyfriend he ended up cheating on her or breaking up because he didnt have feeling for her anymore.she would never trust anyone except her friend Martha, that was in nashville Harley couldnt take her life in the home of a monster anymore, so she went to go live with martha but on her journey she gets kidnapped and one of the boys she met is in on it. Will Harley let that boy in to see if can fix her or will he break the young, reckless girl even more?

---------------

Authors note

Just a warning before you read this book, this was one of my first ever books I've created on this account with Lexi so it's EXTREMELY cheesy, dumb, tacky, etc. I had no idea what I was doing and I sometimes cringe at this work lmao. So before you read this book I aware you that some of this in my opinion is not my best work. Also there would be errors in this.

-Isabel Out
------------